Feeling Like a New Woman, wait...I AM a new Woman!

Options
2»

Replies

• Drkchocl8
    Drkchocl8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? congrats!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I am 5'7...
  • ceg2184
    ceg2184 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Great Job!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your son but I am sure he is watching you very proudly. Like others have inspired you, it is your turn now to motivate others. Congratulations and stay strong.

Can't say it any better than this.
  • btranblb
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congrats! On another note, I'm sorry for your loss... I lost my best friend Dec 2011, it was very sudden and impacted my weight tremendously. I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle last Thursday, and I've lose 4 lbs already!! I do have a question tho because I have not been consuming many calories but have seen a small weight loss, what was the reasoning behind your personal trainer determining that your low caloric intake was the reason for no weight loss? Thanks for your time! && once again, congrats, you look goood!!!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks Ma'am! I was lifting pretty heavy plus doing tons of cardio 5 days a week but was only taking in about 1000 calories...not on purpose I just wasn't hungry. He upped my calories to 1800. I struggled trying to force down 1800 calories for about 3 days but after that...my body craved this extra calories. I had to re-set my metabolism...eat within an hour of waking and every 3-4 hours after throughout the day. Sounds insane...but there's a method to the madness. It really does work! I'm sure you'll be successful! 4lbs already? Took me over a month to lose my first 4lbs. You're already a winner! Keep up the good work. You ROCK!

Thanks! I'm consuming less than 500 calories a day and don't feel hungry ALL the time, lots of water helps with that I'm sure! Thanks for the advice, if I get to a stand-still in weight loss I'll definately try your method!!
  • bsmithmia
    bsmithmia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fit and healthy (and happy). Very inspiring story, you should be proud of yourself.
  • Drkchocl8
    Drkchocl8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks soo much for all of the kind thoughts and encouragement! I never imagined that I'd gave a post that others would look to for encouragement.! How awesome is THAT! I kinda like it!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such an amazing transformation already.
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I too wanted to say congratulations, and extend my sympathy for your loss. You are so strong to be able to rise above the depression and commit to your new lifestyle. I'm sure your story will help many out there who are struggling with similar stories. Thanks for sharing!

Again, you look great!
  • Ilene36
    Ilene36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work
  • SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success! Amazing!!!
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    Even though I have lost a lot I'm struggling now more then ever. It's stories like these that keep me going! Thanks for posting! You are truly inspirational !!!!!
  • fightingformylife
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congrats! On another note, I'm sorry for your loss... I lost my best friend Dec 2011, it was very sudden and impacted my weight tremendously. I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle last Thursday, and I've lose 4 lbs already!! I do have a question tho because I have not been consuming many calories but have seen a small weight loss, what was the reasoning behind your personal trainer determining that your low caloric intake was the reason for no weight loss? Thanks for your time! && once again, congrats, you look goood!!!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks Ma'am! I was lifting pretty heavy plus doing tons of cardio 5 days a week but was only taking in about 1000 calories...not on purpose I just wasn't hungry. He upped my calories to 1800. I struggled trying to force down 1800 calories for about 3 days but after that...my body craved this extra calories. I had to re-set my metabolism...eat within an hour of waking and every 3-4 hours after throughout the day. Sounds insane...but there's a method to the madness. It really does work! I'm sure you'll be successful! 4lbs already? Took me over a month to lose my first 4lbs. You're already a winner! Keep up the good work. You ROCK!

Thanks! I'm consuming less than 500 calories a day and don't feel hungry ALL the time, lots of water helps with that I'm sure! Thanks for the advice, if I get to a stand-still in weight loss I'll definately try your method!!

Do you mean 1500 or really only 500? That is a dangerously low calorie intake. I hope you seek a Dr. for proper nutritional guidance.
  • fightingformylife
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sorry for the loss of your baby.congrats on your weight loss and healthier life style
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. You are such a motivation. and I too am sorry for the loss of your son.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey, Girl, Hey! You betta do it! =) Good job!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and awesome results!
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look HOT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!