My 365th day.....87lbs gone

Options

Replies

• Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Please , do put up photos! I always feel encouraged when I see results like yours, wonderful!!!!!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing, I really needed some motivation today and you have totally given it to me! I can't wait to be able to share my story!
  • AimsterNY
    Options
    You inspire me! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Replying for inspiration
  • sheilawhite926
    Options
    I am so proud of and for you! You and I sound a lot alike when it comes to portion control. I'm just so sick and tired of being fat and unhealthy! I have a closet full of cute clothes that I can no longer wear and it just makes me sick. Reading your post is very uplifting to me! I pray that I can be just as successful as you are! I pray the Lord will help you to continue to succeed to meet your goal:)
  • Fitmom4boys
    Fitmom4boys Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome!thanks for the motivation and great job!!! Good to hear about changing what works! Thats what i am teying to figure out now!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Happy anniversary, and congratulations, I hope I will be able to say that I'm down that much in just 1 years time! Inspired...any tips or tricks for how you've done so well? I'm always looking for helpful hints :)

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jcrawford2780
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation!!! Good for you!! It really is about a lifestyle change and not one fad diet after another.
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job you look so awesome!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    lookin great!
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your story couldn't have come at a better time. I'm not giving up, I feel that way (like quitting) almost every night. Night is the hardest for me to stay on track. Thank you for posting this and great job and good luck with all of your goals!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    We have completely similiar stories, except for birthing the babies. =) I also lost 87 in 365... you look amazing and I'm sure you FEEL just as wonderful!! Keep it up!!! =)
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for sharing!! You are such an awesome inspiration!! You are gorgeous and look fabulous!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you've done GR8T! i'm certain you'll have no problem meeting your current goals :)
  • babybeijing
    Options
    wow...so motivating!!!!
    Bravo
    and thanks for sharing it
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    That's incredible! Happy anniversary, and congratulations, I hope I will be able to say that I'm down that much in just 1 years time! Inspired...any tips or tricks for how you've done so well? I'm always looking for helpful hints :)

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Really what has helped me is everything in moderation and just go one day at a time. Instead of half a package of cookies, I eat 2. I would have quit 10 times over if I went cold turkey. Instead of ice cream, I will eat frozen yogurt. Instead of 1/2 a pizza, I eat 1 or 2 slices. I cut out pop (soda) all together and only drink water. Sometimes if I go out to a restaurant, I'll have a diet Coke. I did clean up my diet a lot, but I'm not going to cut myself off from everything.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love when people post their journey. I have started on mine and the biggest thing I have found so far is what you said: when measuring my portions I have been shocked at the amount. I was eating well before but way too much. Thank you for sharing. I have not even got the guts to take before pics. I am sure I can find some but not ones that I had taken on purpose, that is for sure.

Enjoy the rest of your journey
  • karrieamandakeeps
    Options
    That's awesomeness right there, keep it up, a year from now you might be even more happy!
  • cocodiva31
    Options
    Excellent job!!!! oh btw i love your username :smile:
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and beautiful message to all!!! You are well deserving of a compliment....YOU LOOK AMAZING!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!