Eating Chik-fil-A for lunch

Options

Replies

• 1irished
    Options
    I love the Charred Grilled Chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil-A.

My number 1 go-to is a Chicken Chipolte Burrito with the works. Extra extra extra extra hot sauce
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Sushi (the unhealthy kinds with all the sauces and fried stuff) and Chick-fil-A are my weaknesses... I avoid them... :(
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I thought Chick-Fil-A was everywhere??????
    Not in Michigan. There's ONE in the whole state, and its on a college campus that is actually quite close to my office, BUT, I think you have to be a student to go into the part of campus where its located.

After reading this, I might have to send the interns over on a food run though, since they're students over there....
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I thought Chick-Fil-A was everywhere??????
    Not in Michigan. There's ONE in the whole state, and its on a college campus that is actually quite close to my office, BUT, I think you have to be a student to go into the part of campus where its located.

After reading this, I might have to send the interns over on a food run though, since they're students over there....
    F double O double R... no that doesnt work with food run, nevermind.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    all food is good food! but ice cream and pizza top the list

Second^^ Third^^ All in favor say IIIIIIIII!

IIIIIIIII!

Also add Doritos and Taco Bell
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad we dont have one here cuz my fat girl needs more than one sandwich and a large waffle fry smothered with hot sauce...yum!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!!!!!! OMG! it's my ultimate WEAKNESS!!!

Who can really eat just 12 pieces? I mean come on!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Sushi (the unhealthy kinds with all the sauces and fried stuff) and Chick-fil-A are my weaknesses... I avoid them... :(

I've never had either.

I love Subway's spicy italian sub, melted with pepperjack cheese and loaded withh jalapeno peppers and a little mayo. It's NOT good for me and full of sodium. But sometimes, I can't shake the craving.
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    A place called Cook-Out. They have awesome milkshakes and I love their fries, too! And f course, Chick Fil A!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. Sushi is fish, and fish is supposed to be good for you. So why are people listing it as a "bad food"?
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    If I could (can't handle the guilt afterwards) it would be a Whopper from Burger King. Oh my. I can almost smell it just typing that. lol
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Dark, thick beer and Kraft original Mac and Cheese. MMMM, now I want a Guinness.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    i will never, ever give up Chickfila so long as i live near one...

8 pc nuggets and a side salad with the fat free honey mustard for the salad and as dipping sauce....

the Southwest salad...no need for dressing with all those blackbeans and corn...

grilled chicken sandwich and small fries....

but really i eat what i want...depends on what i feel like...

and their holiday season Mint Choclate Shake is to die for!!!!
  • txbutterfly69
    txbutterfly69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Had chick-fil-a too for lunch!!!
    I love the grilled one, with a side of fruit and ate two waffle fries from my daughters plate and feel satisfied. :-D
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Sushi is not fish...it is rice and seaweed with some kind of filling....

now Sashimi is fish, usually served on a bed of rice...
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. Sushi is fish, and fish is supposed to be good for you. So why are people listing it as a "bad food"?

White rice, high in calories, some of it's fried, some of it is slathered in delicious sauces. I don't consider any food bad but sushi is a splurge food for me too.
  • patrox247
    Options
    I never gave up Chik Fil A during my weight loss. My favorite is the chicken biscuit breakfast sandwich. Oh man my tummy is growling just thinking about it.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Deep dish pizza, Willy's burritos, and Zaxby's are my big weak points.
  • dbarchus
    Options
    Dark chocolate fairy food. Totally wicked.
  • VISCIENTIST
    Options
    Today I had a grill chicken sandwich homemade and I bought some sweet potatoe fries. Only drink water or crystal light now. I could not resist those sweet potatoe fries. Going to zumba for a hour so I don't feel guilty at all. The fries was totally worth it.
This discussion has been closed.