Replies

• Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Chickfila for me!
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I thought Chick-Fil-A was everywhere??????
    Not in Michigan. There's ONE in the whole state, and its on a college campus that is actually quite close to my office, BUT, I think you have to be a student to go into the part of campus where its located.

After reading this, I might have to send the interns over on a food run though, since they're students over there....

I thought that there weren't ANY here. I have tried it, and it is tasty, but other stuff makes me happier.

Delightfully, I like the leaner sushi and sashimi bits. I mean, I LIKE the shrimp tempura roll, but it's not a must-have.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I dont do CFA because of the anti-gay nonsense they pulled but my fast food of choice for my fat-break would HAVE to be tacos.

I secretly lust after bacon whoppers but its been over a year :cry:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Starbucks has these cheesecake brownies now... OH MY GOD. I CAN NOT RESIST THEM.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Sushi
    Ice Cream
    Taco Bell Volcano Nachos
    Burgers from St. John's - a bar n grill in my area
    calzones and roman fries from Vesuvio's - an Italian restaurant in my area
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Indulgences !

Snickers bar
    Sorbet
    Five Guys burgers & fries, with orange soda
    Chinese food
    Pastry

I try to leave room for indulgences, or sometimes I can go a little nuts.
    Right now, I'm indulding in a jar of blood orange marmalade.
    A few spoonfuls really took the edge off my sugar jones.

I've never eaten at a Chick Fil A, but I have been to Culvers. Now THAT is a total indulgence!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wendy's (not sure if its only Canadian... pardon my lack of knowledge there)

Spicy chicken sandwich, ate one this week! Skipped the Coke and Fries and it was 530 cals but oh so worth it and i was full!

Still managed to be under calorie goal that day too!

http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Pizza and wings are the biggies for me. And Peanut M & M's. :)
  • Chris0h9
    Chris0h9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Haven't eaten pizza since my birthday. To be honest it doesn't even give me that much appetite.

But desserts... Yum yum! Why does sugary food taste so good?
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I eat the kids 4 piece chicken meal with waffle fries at Chick fil a. It's only about 400 calories and works in a pinch
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    A place called Cook-Out. They have awesome milkshakes and I love their fries, too! And f course, Chick Fil A!

Cook Out is the best fast food place ever! Love the peach cobbler milkshake and Cajun fries.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the original chicken sandwich and a bottle of water. No fries or sauces today! I have to say, now that I'm using MFP correctly it reminds me a lot of weight watchers. Enjoying our fast food filled world isn't a sin, it just shouldn't be a common practice.

Do you have any favorite "bad foods" that you enjoy now and then?

#yum
    Chic-fil-A isn't really that bad, Original ( tell them "no" butter) 380 cal.,13 G fat & 28 G of protein . My Bad? Taco Bell mmmm :tongue:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    sushi
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    Chipotle!!!!! I get the bowl now with no cheese or sour cream
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I love Mexican food. I could eat it every day but have cut back to once a week or so. Chick-Fil-A is opening up a new location about a mile from my house. I don't eat a lot of fast food anymore, but I'd make an exception for that. We don't have very many of them here and I only just had it for the first time a few months ago.

I also am a Starbucks addict. I've managed to cut back significantly though and only go once a week or once every two weeks. I also changed my drink to either skinny drinks or iced coffee because I just like food way too much to waste 500 calories on a drink now.
  • chipsanddip68
    Options
    Chik Fil A's milk shake....last week I went to a Japenese steak house for dinner with friends, however before I went, I went on the food diary and kept plugging in the different dinner combos to decide what was my best bet as I love everything on that menu...found shrimp and scallops to be the best bet even though steak is my to die for...I find myself doing that before decide on lunch now too as at work I usually am eating out....I am still managing to stay under my calorie goals everyday.
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Totally enjoyed the McDonald's Filet O Fish this evening. I'll be happy when basketball season is over and I won't be tempted!
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many great responses!

I LOVE sushi too, but I tend to stick with the nigiri so it's actually good for me. :)
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-A profits fund documented hate groups that aggressively work against gay people, advocating for their criminalization, psychological abuse, or death. Chick-fil-A profits come from you. When you choose Chick-fil-A, you help fund hate groups. I'm not a fan. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shane-l-windmeyer/5-simple-facts-about-chick-fil-a_b_1751404.html

Oh brother...Here comes the antiChristian bigotry again

When you claim that gays and lesbians are not equal to you and your straight friends, you do not speak for all Christians. Just keep that in mind.

Pro-equality doesn't mean anti-Christian...I just don't like it when people are denied equal rights, imprisoned or executed on the basis of their sexuality, so I am certainly not going to pay someone to do that for me.
  • mudtea
    mudtea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sadly, those who preach tolerance are often the most intolerant.
    Supporting the traditional definition of marriage doesn't mean hatred of homosexuals.

I'm proudly intolerant of intolerance. Point it out, call me names, and I'll stand up and say, that's me.

And let's not forget that the traditional definition of marriage is one man and as many women as he can acquire. The tradition of women as chattel, payments in exchange for marriage, multiple wives, and concubines is as long as recorded history.

I have great confidence that the US Supreme Court will side with the constitutional requirement of equal treatment under the law when they hear Windsor v. United States in two months. After that, we can move just a little bit closer together as a country, just as we have since the days of The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Loving v. Virginia.
This discussion has been closed.