Health or Hotness?

Options
Ok, quick survey: Do you guys want to lose/maintain weight for health, for your figure, or both?

Replies

• Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To be hot you have to be healthy. So both.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    To be hot you have to be healthy. So both.

not necessarily true... but i get wut ur trying to say atleast on the inside =P
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Both but currently trying to gain weight
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    well, since I am considered a healthy weight but i dont like being this big, I am losing weight to be hot lol.
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Are we counting our mental well being as part of our health? In that case, feeling comfortable and confident in my own skin is what is really driving me. Being fat is bad for my self esteem :(

I'm not (in my opinion) quite heavy enough to be too terribly worried about it effecting my health though I think it's incredibly important. I guess you could say I want to lose weight for my figure but really, more importantly I am worried about how I FEEL about myself. And I feel better when I look better, lol.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    toosexy_zps54fc4687.gif
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    honestly both
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm not even on here to lose weight im on here to improve my diet and become healthy, im already 107 lbs but that does not mean i'm healthy, I use to eat only junk just had a fast metabolism, so no just because you're skinny does not mean you're healthy
  • AnnaE
    AnnaE Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll admit it. I'm shallow. I love the fact that I can now run for 30 minutes... But I still want to drop 5 kilos so I look better in my clothes :) (I want to sock it to all the tennis moms doing the school run...)
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Both! Being healthy and caring about your body is hot :wink:
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Ok, quick survey: Do you guys want to lose/maintain weight for health, for your figure, or both?

both?

At almost 100# overweight, I was not healthy...going shopping for clothes made me want to cry...my size made it hard to move quickly to restrain my mentally ill teen.

having lost 33# I have been much healthier, I can now shop for clothes without feeling sick or depressed...and strength training has made for some awesome muscles to handle anything that comes my way. I have about 50# left before my goal and I am SOOO excited to see the changes with every pound I lose ( or don't lose)
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Looking good is my 1st focus, but I also try to b healthy with it too, so both
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Both are super important to me...but I would have to say that my main motivator is hot-ness...sad as it sounds.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'd like a large order of each please! :drinker:
  • jessicasweeney76
    jessicasweeney76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Both! But what I like best of all is feeling strong. Empowered. Like I can do anything!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hotness, I like to eat anything so healthy has to be number two.
  • horrificat
    horrificat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For me, it's for hotness. I have a closet full of adorable tiny clothes that I can no longer fit into. I want my closet back.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    both... also to be a good example for my kids in the future... if I ever have any :)
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Eh, it's some of both. Luckily, I have a BF that thinks I'm hot regardless, so it's mainly health reasons. And self-esteem reasons. :)
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    Honestly to be hottttt