What are some of your favorite movie quoutes?

Options

Replies

• josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.." Jessica in Who Framed Roger Rabbit
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    "I'M GONNA BARBEQUE YOUR A** IN MOLASSES!" -Sherriff Buford T. Justice. From Smokey and the Bandit

The fact that you are a sherrif is not germane to the situation.

The G-dd-mn Germans got nothing to do with it.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Tina you fat lard...come get your food.
  • FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."
  • TCondor
    TCondor Posts: 88
    Options
    hello my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die! - the princess bride

Hey Julettashane I got to see Mandy Patinkin in concert a few years ago ... he closed his concert w/that and the crowd went nuts.
  • committed120
    Options
    "Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?"

this...absolutely
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    "I figure life’s a gift, and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you, to make each day count.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

"Always"

"You know, it won't fly unless somebody pushes the button."

"You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons. Thank you."
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Red: "Get busy living or get busy dying.....there ain't nothing inbetween"- Shawshank Redemption * My all time favourite movie*
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
    Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
    Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

From the movie - Airplane!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    If you ain't first you're last....Reese Bobby
  • deep220
    deep220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your killin me smalls.... Sandlot

We had our hands on the future, but we blew it to save our own lives.... sorry.... Mickey-The Goonies
    I love the dark, I love the dark, but I hate nature, I hate nature!... Chunk-The Goonies..
    Actually I love most the lines in that movie
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My fellow Americans, in less than an hour you and aircrafts from around the world will be waging the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that name should have new meaning today. We should't be consumed with our petty differences any longer. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live. Should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but the day when the world declared in one voive 'We will not go quietly into that good night.' We're going to live on, today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Independence Day.
  • Dagotf
    Dagotf Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Badges, we dont need no stinking badges..
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

"Why'd you have say fifty eggs boss?"

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy. Now go away"!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Chancho! I need to borrow some sweeeeeeeeeeeeatzzzzz -Nacho Libre:laugh:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    "A gun rack? I don't even own A gun, much less many guns that would necessitate a whole rack. What am I gonna do WITH A GUN RACK?!" -Wayne's World

"That boy's head is like Sputnik. Spherical, but quite pointy in parts." - So I Married an Axe Murderer (that whole scene is comedic GOLD.)
  • Ekng
    Ekng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    220 221 whatever it takes..Mr. Mom
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?
    Big hitter the Lama
    Cool waves tasty buds and I'm fine
    African or European swallow?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Woody!
    Howdy howdy howdy!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Kirk: Excuse me...What does God need with a starship???
    McCoy: Jim, what are you doing??
    Kirk: I'm asking a question...

star trek V-the final frontier
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there is no going back? There are some things that time can not mend. Some hurts that go too deep… that have taken hold"

"Don't go where i can't follow"-Lord of the Rings

"The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook"= Shawshank Redemption.

"See Daddy, sinners have souls too"-The color purple.

"The unconditional surrender of Germany has just been announced. At midnight tonight, the war is over. Tomorrow you'll begin the process of looking for survivors of your families. In most cases … you won't find them. After six long years of murder, victims are being mourned throughout the world. We've survived. Many of you have come up to me and thanked me. Thank yourselves. Thank your fearless Stern, and others among you who worried about you and faced death at every moment. I am a member of the Nazi Party. I'm a munitions manufacturer. I'm a profiteer of slave labor. I am … a criminal. At midnight, you'll be free and I'll be hunted. I shall remain with you until five minutes after midnight, after which time – and I hope you'll forgive me – I have to flee." Schindler's List. Cried like a baby through the whole movie.