13»

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Both. :smile:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I am gaining for my health and to be a positive role model to my kids. Getting defined is all for me.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I want to look and feel good. By looking better I feel better So both i'd say.......
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    definitely both!
    i've been meaning to fix my weird eating habits for years, and this seems like the best time to start
    (but...of course, there's that dress in my closet that i want to fit into...)
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Why choose just one when you can have both. Besides, they often go hand in hand
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    They aren't mutually exclusive. One can be hot and healthy, and vice versa. Depends on the subjective view of the person.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    being healthy is paramount to being attractive, being attractive is hotness
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    I started trying to lose weight to be hot, but kept doing it because I felt so much better. So, I guess health? However, I will enjoy the way I look once I drop more weight...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Who wouldn want to be the most desirable thing in a room? However, guess what?... We are either A. going to get old or B. going to die prematurely.

So if you dont plan on dying that means youre going to get old. That will happen so I think the goal should be for health and hopefully the hotness will follow. Because theres no such thing as a hot 70 year old who cant change his/her own diaper because they had a stroke or a hot 60 year old missing a foot and smelling gangrenous ulcers because they were overweight and let their diabetes get out of control.

No my goal would be to hopefully be able to still walk and be active when I get old and hopefully I'll get fit enough to look a bit like Sophia Loren.
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Both, but leaning towards hotness...I keep active and eat clean 90% of the time and don't even think I will change that, so I feel like I've already tackled the health end of it.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Both, I want to be healthy and feel confident, but i also want to be hot!
  • Enkibean
    Options
    I tell people it's because I want to be healthy, but I really just want to look good naked.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I have never been over weight. I have as a habit to eat healthy and be active walking a lot and working out once in a while....

Right now I'm doing a big change and more than usual because I want to look smoking hot!... maybe superficial, but it is what it is...
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    both :-)
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Both! But what I like best of all is feeling strong. Empowered. Like I can do anything!

Agreed! I love how strength training makes me feel! Makes me feel like a bad beeotch! Lol..even though I'm really not. :tongue: But...honestly, even though, I am doing this for my health...hotness is definately a huge motivator... :happy:
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I'm a gainer but same applies. Both are important to me but hotness is definitely the driving force for me...Its a bonus that what I need to do to achieve that level of sexiness does make me stronger and healthier anyway.