Sacred Heart Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• EstiloPanama
    Options
    Try to focus less on "diet" and more on "lifestyle change"....

Dieting may only take you so far, lifestyle change is your new FOREVER...as in, something you can keep up with that fits your life and personality, yet is healthy and helps you stay in shape.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    , I was seeking opinions because I need to cleanse somehow due to the amount of bull**** I've put my body through.

careful with that word (cleanse)...that'll get people on a whole nother rant. just do it the old fashioned way.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    original.gif
  • 0dreamer0
    Options
    Ah - and also, you don't need to cleanse yourself, OP. Clean will be a byproduct of your new lifestyle. If you're looking for some sort of spiritual / psychological break from the past, more for a milestone, then that's going to be something that's personal and meaningful for you. Your body just wants some veggies and a walk around the block :-)

Thanks.
    I was thinking more so toxic crap from drinking and smoking and bad eating...but I'm sweating it out I suppose when I do cardio.
    Too cold here for a walk around the block, eh... but I'll run in the spot instead. lol
  • 0dreamer0
    Options
    original.gif

LMAO!

So I think my final answer is... take it away Steve!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    personally - I actually quite like the taste of the soup - so I make it up and put it in freezerbags so when I come home from work and need something quick whilst cooking dinner instead of snacking I shove one of those in the microwave.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    original.gif

WIN!!!!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Sacred Heart? Does this have anything to do with Scrubs? If so, I am so in.
  • Alford96
    Options
    I tried something very similar about 17 years ago. I actually liked the taste of the soup but got tired of it after awhile. Midway through banana day, I got the WORST MIGRAINE EVER!!! And I have had some bad ones. To this day, I can hardly eat bananas.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    These threads are running rampant today.

Look, most people on here have had success with maintaining a calorie deficit and putting in some old fashioned plain hard work (exercise). It works. It does. Calorie deficit = weight loss. You don't have to adhere to any other rules but that. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

That's the whole point of requesting feedback. Calorie counting is wise to train yourself on portion control...however, I was seeking opinions because I need to cleanse somehow due to the amount of bull**** I've put my body through. My friend who doesn't calorie count but simply works out 6 days/wk tried the "diet" but everyone is different so I was looking for feed back. Not a quick fix. I am smart enough to know that exercise and proper eating is key.

You don't need to cleanse, although this diet would certainly 'cleanse' something. If you count your calories and increase the amount of fresh fruits and veggies and lean proteins, you will be doing plenty for your body there.