iv never had a girlfriend dont laugh

Options
I have never had a Girlfriend LOL dont laugh i know it may seem weird but iv kind of lost the hope of finding the right one i tried numerous times even when i was young i tried and got rejected maybe 1 day LOL

Replies

• Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    You are 21 man, no need to rush but have faith, there are enough people to go around!
  • orangelobster
    Options
    Rejection is part of a single man's life. Join the club. Even the best looking men get rejected all the time. Sometimes the girl is not rejecting YOU, they are rejection the situation. Don't take it personally, and don't be bitter. This just part of life.

Go where the girls are, cast a wide net, be friendly, be interesting, learn how to make small talk, try to understand their point of view.

dude, she is out there somewhere, wondering where on earth you are....make sure you aren't in the basement playing COD instead of meeting her.
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Same boat, dude.. lol
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You would be surprised how many people are in the same boat. Including me!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was 19 before I ever dated, then boyfriend was 20 so don't worry. Focus on doing cool shiz and it'll happen.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Don't worry babe! Its not all its cracked up to be!! lol I was in a relationship for 8 years and I'm happier now single than I EVER was in that relationship! :)
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    The ladies love punctuation!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    You would be surprised how many people are in the same boat. Including me!

Far too many women are, IMO.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    dont be sad - you only really start getting good at dating in your late twenties when you have a better idea of what you want. then you're like no no no no no no yes wait no no no no no maybe yeah oh yeah hell no btch please omg crazy lady quit dating no more dating no no no no no ok this one for a really really long time ok no not you anymore no no wait..... YOU.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Really unnecessary.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

and asphyxiation
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have never had a Girlfriend LOL dont laugh i know it may seem weird but iv kind of lost the hope of finding the right one i tried numerous times even when i was young i tried and got rejected maybe 1 day LOL

how come YOU can laugh, but We can't...?
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I have found with both sexes that the number 1 thing for attraction? Confidence! Be confident in yourself and outgoing even when you don't really feel like it. People are naturally attracted to happy, confident people.:flowerforyou:
  • kirstencorren
    kirstencorren Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    dude, she is out there somewhere, wondering where on earth you are....make sure you aren't in the basement playing COD instead of meeting her.

Exactly! While gaming is awesome, you need to be social. You'd be surprised at the people you meet. Good luck darlin!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy for awhile that I had been his first girlfriend, and everything else... He was 27 when I met him. He was wonderful, but we just didn't click. But he had told me that he had given up all hope of ever finding anyone. Since we dated, he has dated other women.

There is no reason to give up hope :) There is someone out there for you, there are several billions of people on this Earth :)

Don't fret, you are young :) Sometimes, these things just take time!

Good luck to you! :D
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    if you want one: send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    If you feel the need to inform the ladies of what a "shish" is, I can't say I'm too surprised. That lands you right square in my friendzone territory.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you also. the same line you would be pretty if you weren't so chubby.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.
    Whoa whoa whoa ... he didn't say he was looking to get married right out of the gate.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I was your age when
    nah, nevermind I don't need to be writing about that on the internet.