T.H.E Team Starting fresh wk3

Options
1235»

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    So I ate really bad last night. I'll admit it. I got some cream cheese spread and a sleeve of crackers and well most of the crackers are gone... I have the munchies when TOM isn't on time. No I'm not pregnant it's just taking it's jolly old time. It's the irregular part of my body that I hate... thought it was going to start yesterday... but no. So, I get antsy and munch. Sometimes though I really am hungry and I try to eat good stuff. So it just needs to hurry up and get here. Every month it gets pushed back a few days.

But, we are eating more veggies. Bad thing in when I'm at the farm all day the only thing around is fast food. So, I'm back to eating chicken based stuff. We were down to eating it rarely that I was sneaking in some red meat lol and it tasted so good. I eat a little here and there and it doesn't bother me at all. Plus I actually have learned to eat starches while eating red meat and it helps.

Way to go everyone for loosing this week. Keep up the hard work

When you feel the munchies coming on, try to find something to do to keep your mind off of food and keep your hands busy. Drink a tall glass of water, even use some Crystal light that will make it taste even better. Take a walk around the block. Anything to keep your mind off of food for about 20 mins when you feel the munchies coming on. If after all that you still need to munch, make sure it is a healthy food choice, that way you don't kick yourself later. Unless you were really craving that certain food, then just make sure you eat only one serving and move on to a healthier food item. You can do it and we are all here pushing you forward. Have a beautiful Sunday. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    jjtonic75 sw 206.8 gw 155.0 cw 161.6 lost 5.6

Day 2 of the cleanse is over. I have lost just over 5 pounds this weekend so far. Yesterday was much easier than Friday. Today is my last day. I woke up a little light headed and dizzy, was glad to get something in my stomach this morning. Yesterday I did have a banana for a morning snack, I just did not want to starve myself. I also had 4 whole peanuts and 2 wheat thins. Carbs, yummy. I still lost another 2 pounds. Now, I just need to maintain the weight loss after this weekend is over. I definitely do not have the energy to do any workout over this weekend, but am excited to get out and run tomorrow nite after fueling my body tomorrow. I miss moving around and doing things to help me feel better.

Today I am going over to my guitarist home to jam on a new song. It is a surprise for my fiance' on our wedding day. I am really excited to start working on it. I just don't know if I even have the energy for that. We shall see. I also have to go grocery shopping today, now that is going to be hard, Jon will be with me though, so he can reign me in when I start to waiver. LOL

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone. :bigsmile:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    So I ate really bad last night. I'll admit it. I got some cream cheese spread and a sleeve of crackers and well most of the crackers are gone... I have the munchies when TOM isn't on time. No I'm not pregnant it's just taking it's jolly old time. It's the irregular part of my body that I hate... thought it was going to start yesterday... but no. So, I get antsy and munch. Sometimes though I really am hungry and I try to eat good stuff. So it just needs to hurry up and get here. Every month it gets pushed back a few days.

But, we are eating more veggies. Bad thing in when I'm at the farm all day the only thing around is fast food. So, I'm back to eating chicken based stuff. We were down to eating it rarely that I was sneaking in some red meat lol and it tasted so good. I eat a little here and there and it doesn't bother me at all. Plus I actually have learned to eat starches while eating red meat and it helps.

Way to go everyone for loosing this week. Keep up the hard work

When you feel the munchies coming on, try to find something to do to keep your mind off of food and keep your hands busy. Drink a tall glass of water, even use some Crystal light that will make it taste even better. Take a walk around the block. Anything to keep your mind off of food for about 20 mins when you feel the munchies coming on. If after all that you still need to munch, make sure it is a healthy food choice, that way you don't kick yourself later. Unless you were really craving that certain food, then just make sure you eat only one serving and move on to a healthier food item. You can do it and we are all here pushing you forward. Have a beautiful Sunday. :bigsmile:

Thanks. That's all common sense to me. I didn't go over in calories so I'm not really bothered by it at all. I never ever kick myself. If I want to eat something I eat it, I never deprive myself of something. Doing that for so long is what brought my weight gain on in the first place.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    LI4G - How do I find your blog? Dang if they didn't make this site harder.. I am always asking Sheila to help me..

Sheila come back.. I need you here..

Today is Sunday...yup and ya know I don't dread them like I used to since I don't work for the *kitten* anymore.. I'm still struggling with staying home. Dang if I can't find a part time job.. There is just nothing out there.. Oh well, something will come eventually.

Challenge today... Going to my parents.. For some reason my mom ALWAYS sits out chips and salsa.. SHE always encourages us to lose weight (she's like 80 lbs) but she can't seem to get the healthier choices we all recommend she buy.. OH well. My plan of attack is to bring my own stuff and I told my husband to ***** slap me if I reach for the chips... Needless to say he was all over that...

My body is still so sore from working out so much this past week.. I am going to shoot for a walk later if the wind dies down. Holy crap if we didn't lose more shingles yesterday.. Seriously it's so bad my husband said he was trying to shingle the lawn.. Thank goodness for insurance.. The estimate to replace our roof $16,000 "holy crap".. Gonna cost us a $1000....

Well I need to run.. Off to Reno...

Congrats to everyone, we are all doing so good...
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    SW - Dec 1 - 215
    CW - May 3 - 192.5
    GW - Dec 11 - 125

Lost 22.5 lbs

Mini Goal - May 31 - 185
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Nitag-I hope you had a great time yesterday at your parents house. Hang in there, the soreness will soon dissipate for you. Keep up the great work.

Pam-Welcome to the group. :bigsmile:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options