second time round to trying this!!

Options
Hi I'm trying this out for the second time, I'm being really good and logging everything I eat, I've joined a gym and working out 2-3 Times a week, my problem is I want to see instant results lol I'm not big only weigh 125lb but would like to lose about 14lb. need some encouragement. keep me inspired please :)

Replies

• kirstinheard
    kirstinheard Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing. My goal is to lose a little more than 14lbs but I have a hard time staying motivated. I'm tall so people can't believe that I am a little over weight but I see it myself. I joined a gym as well and trying to workout at least 3 times a week. Just wanted to say stay encouraged, I know it's hard and I have a hard time staying motivated but it's nice to know that there are other people out there that can encourage us:-) Good Luck!
  • traceyjg
    traceyjg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement, people tell me I don't need to lose weight but like you feel i Would like to lose some, how ling have you been doing it this time round and have you had any results yet?
  • kirstinheard
    kirstinheard Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I literally just started back up on Monday (3 days ago) So I haven't seen any results just yet but I know it's coming. I've found that when I tell myself that I am dieting, I cannot stick to any kind of workout plan or meal plan and I'm always hungry. So this time, I'm just watching my portions that I take in and using myfitness calorie counter to keep track. I've put my working out at the gym into my weekly plan after work and I like it. I decided not to make my goal so high. I changed to expecting to lose 1lb a week instead of 2 and I figured I'd weigh myself on Fridays. We'll see (fingers crossed) I figured when it's all said and done, I'm doing this for myself and I'll enjoy the way my pants fit in the long run:-)
  • mshell0820
    Options
    This time around I am trying something different, I found that changing my carb goals and my sugar goals helps tremendously! It's alot of work but I watch my calories, my carbs and my sugar. I started on January 7th and so far I've lost an inch and a half from my waist and 1 inch from my thighs!!
  • JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!! i would love all this weight off on me.........YESTERDAY but I know I have to do it a healthy way.
    I started back this Monday Jan 21 and this is the year I do it for good.