• HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    The ladies love punctuation!

Yes.....yes, we do!!!
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    if you want one: send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.

exactly lol minus the wine i like whiskey lol
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    OP...at 21, your life is really just beginning. I didn't really have much going on until I was in my mid 20s. Even then, it wasn't like I was dating all kinds. I didn't meet my wife until I was 27 and we got married when I was 30...now 38 with two great boys and an awesome wife. It's really just the beginning brother...no worries.

honestly, it isn't....read his profile 'playing cod', how many hours a day? OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. meet new friends, i bet your friends totally support this and lack significant others as well.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    If you feel the need to inform the ladies of what a "shish" is, I can't say I'm too surprised. That lands you right square in my friendzone territory.

On the upside. 1CG does make the friend zone pretty cozy. :tongue:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling I could know why.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    dont be sad - you only really start getting good at dating in your late twenties when you have a better idea of what you want. then you're like no no no no no no yes wait no no no no no maybe yeah oh yeah hell no btch please omg crazy lady quit dating no more dating no no no no no ok this one for a really really long time ok no not you anymore no no wait..... YOU.

QFT
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    No laughing from me! I dated very little in high school and college. I found my current boyfriend 2 weeks before I turned 23, and he's my first serious relationship. I plan on him being the only, too. One is all it takes, and I don't regret not dating around one bit.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You're only 21. Why the rush?

Are you really anxious to have someone badger you and make you hate your life?

Just date different women until you achieve your career goals and figure out what you want out of a mate.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    The ladies love punctuation!

Really unnecessary.

^^ ...and yet, you used a period. I think the point was made. lol

Damn it!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My husband never really had a serious long term relationship before he met me. He spent those years honing his ability to be awesome as hell, and I love him so hard every day.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, I was 21 when I had my first boyfriend. Stayed with him for 2 years

And now, I have been with my second boyfriend for almost 3 years and we are getting married in August!!
  • speedgoose
    Options
    I didn't really date until I was about 20. Happens differently for some people!
  • samlankford
    Options
    it will happen when it happens.... just when you do find someone do not be someone that you are not, let them fall in love with YOU, not the person you want them to beleive that you are...:bigsmile:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    If you feel the need to inform the ladies of what a "shish" is, I can't say I'm too surprised. That lands you right square in my friendzone territory.

On the upside. 1CG does make the friend zone pretty cozy. :tongue:

What happens in my friend zone stays in my friend zone.
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad... I never had a wife or girlfriend who ever treated me with respect. She stepped all over me because I was too nice.

Just goes to show that I will never be that nice again..... Nice guys will always finish last.

Nice guys don't always finish last. I know this first hand.

I'm a nice guy who finishes quite well, thanks to most of the other guys being douchecanoes. Girls grow up and get tired of it. Frankly, if they don't, then they have nobody to blame but themselves.

I was too nice before as well, and I got screwed over. It happens. But that doesn't give us a good reason to "stop being nice". It just means we know how to be smarter than we were before and to stop the crazy before it starts.

:D
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My husband never really had a serious long term relationship before he met me. He spent those years honing his ability to be awesome as hell, and I love him so hard every day.

Thanks for being a person that can recognize awesome. :D
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You have along life ahead of yourself, so don't get to worked up about it. Stop looking/trying to make it happen, love happens organically.
  • ImmaZombie
    Options
    Exactly. Lots of us that are single.
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    if you want one: send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.

::swoon:: :love:
  • Ginger1436
    Options
    I was my husband's first girlfriend. He was 37 and I was 23. He spent most of his twenties and thirties in the Navy and never really had the chance to have a girlfriend. He did go on dates, but he was always shy to take it further.