Why do some people choose to not show their ticker...

Options

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You can only see my ticker in PMs
    Promises..promises..
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly offended that you would question the thought process of users and the posting of their tickers. Where the hell did that report button go??:sick:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    The question is...who has been here long enough to remember the signatures. Especially the really long ones? And the collective meltdown when they were removed!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i dont weigh myself.. i go purely off measurements, the way my clothes fit, and progress pics. i cant even remember the last time i weighed myself.. so the ticker is pointless for me.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The question is...who has been here long enough to remember the signatures. Especially the really long ones? And the collective meltdown when they were removed!

Yeah. People completely lost their **** over signatures.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A) Dont care to have one
    B) Privacy
    C) Still don't care to have one
    D) all of the above

I like to have mine as a reminder of what I've accomplished...either way its no biggie :wink:
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Proud to show mine off....We are talking about THIS correct?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    I like seeing the ticker personally...it is a motivator to me...but I guess if I looked like some of these guys on here I wouldnt need it either...I can only HOPE to be "ripped" like that one day...
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

I do I do

Men I feel old now.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif I do. I remember how some of the signatures were so big that sometimes only 3 or 4 replies to a topic were on each page. You used to spend 30 minutes or more just scrolling past pictures and walls of text in the signatures.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

i still miss mine.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    What is a ticker?
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Because as a gainer, my ticker is redundant, and MFP refuses to fix the issue!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I don't remember that. That must have been after I started using MFP, but before I discovered the forums. (It's what I refer to as my Most Awesome Time on MFP...oh, the good ol' days.)
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Because it's not about the size of the boat, but the motion of the oceannn..
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    They do in the NC17 group.
    i want to join, gues im just not cool enough
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

No, you do not. Trust me, you most certainly do not.

(And if you ignore my advice, just remember: what has been seen, cannot be unseen.)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    My weight only fluctuates within a range of 5 pounds. No matter what I do. Literally, no matter what I do. I've decided this is where my body wants to be and that's just the way it is. So having it show up with every post just makes me mad all over again. It's still on my profile, though...
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

No, you do not. Trust me, you most certainly do not.

(And if you ignore my advice, just remember: what has been seen, cannot be unseen.)

Ohhhhh now I am curious.......
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    It would interfere with my .gifs.