Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip is just mayo with the most disgusting spices added in (is it even less calories??)
    It's salad dressing, and as such, is sweeter. Please stop disparaging it. We're all here for the same reason. No need to tear each other down. This should be a place of support for one another.
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
    Well, that certainly helps things, doesn't it? Putting a silly picture up? Very mature. Please stop derailing the thread.
    a) Well considering the OP ASKED opinions about Mayo vs Miracle Whip, I'm pretty sure it isn't ME that is derailing the thread.
    2) Discussing our opinions of sandwich spread is FAR from "tearing each other down". If someone gets offended b/c I don't like their choice of condiments, they have much bigger issues to deal with
    Z) The Joker is NOT silly, especially when played by Heath Ledger.
    Calling a food I like "disgusting" is rude and uncalled for. It's tantamount to BULLYING and I will not stand for it. What if someone that really like Miracle Whip was contemplating hurting themselves and then read this thread?! You didn't think about that when you attacked me with that violent Joker picture, did you?

Okay, now you just gave yourself away.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip is just mayo with the most disgusting spices added in (is it even less calories??)
    It's salad dressing, and as such, is sweeter. Please stop disparaging it. We're all here for the same reason. No need to tear each other down. This should be a place of support for one another.
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
    Well, that certainly helps things, doesn't it? Putting a silly picture up? Very mature. Please stop derailing the thread.
    a) Well considering the OP ASKED opinions about Mayo vs Miracle Whip, I'm pretty sure it isn't ME that is derailing the thread.
    2) Discussing our opinions of sandwich spread is FAR from "tearing each other down". If someone gets offended b/c I don't like their choice of condiments, they have much bigger issues to deal with
    Calling a food I like "disgusting" is rude and uncalled for. It's tantamount to BULLYING and I will not stand for it. What if someone that really like Miracle Whip was contemplating hurting themselves and then read this thread?! You didn't think about that when you attacked me with that violent Joker picture, did you?
    I got greedy.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

confused.jpg
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Troll is trolling.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
    I got greedy.

UEV9Dqb.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

0ee.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg

Woa why so serious?
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If you want some seriously good mayo then make it at home! You can tweak the recipe till it tastes right for you and then go with it.

Also to use up the remainder of the mayo you already have i hear you can use it in on chicken in the oven... or just use it sparingly in sandwiches. Another option is give it to a relative or friend who doesn't need to watch their weight and likes using it :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I eat full fats so mayo
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg

You're getting in a tizzy over Miracle Whip??

Whackadoo FTW!!!
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like a good olive oil mayo.
    ^^this for sure
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwwwwww Miracle Whip ::sick:
    For the love of food.... TONE IT DOWN ALREADY!

it is one of the few foods that will totally ruin other foods it touches... not just gross alone... grosses up anything it comes in contact with.
    & What's with the sweet weird flavour? Why does anybody want sweet potato salad or tuna?? It seriously boggles my mind.
  • hopetobethin312
    hopetobethin312 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The Olive Oil Mayo is my Absolute Favorite Too!!
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm a Miracle Whip girl, but I would make some cheese dip if I were you :)
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This thread has been so much fun I had to go back to see what the question really was.....So, I would take the Miracle Whip back the store and tell them it doesn't taste right...which it doesn't because IT"S MIRACLE WHIP ..retch....thy will take it back because they for sure aren't going to taste it!!!
    No receipt?...Save it for a Yankee Swap??
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Veganaise! My husband even prefers it, and he's not vegan. I've even heard that high end chefs use it instead of mayo. Much healthier,too.
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I use the olive oil mayonnaise and just use less of it. (Reduced fat)
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to throw out food, but getting better at it if need be since I had the sleeve done.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I have a weird, and relevant fact. It's also something you could use your leftover miracle whip for, if you wanted to.

**DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend reading further if you are eating.**

Enzymes in miracle whip will digest dead skin. I read it in a magazine in the 90s. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I've tried it. It works. The last time I used it was ages ago, so I don't remember how long you leave it on (maybe 10-15), but dead skin will roll off afterward. It's gag-worthy, but there it is.
  • animelose2012
    Options
    i am a mayo girl for 30 years. dating and living with a guy that likes miracle whip. i have tasted whip. my opinion is i like it only in small doses.