Nutella... WHY OH WHY....

Options
I had no idea about it's creamy decadence until I came to these message boards. In a post yesterday someone asked what your worst "binge" was and one of the replies was eating a whole jar of Nutella. My curiosity got the best of me and I bought a jar of it today.... never had it before. I see what all the hoop-la is about. It tastes like heaven... but according to MFP it's the DEVIL! I think I'm in trouble...........

Replies

• kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite! I get to have some at night if I've earned it :)
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Justin's Hazelnut Chocolate Butter? It has 7 sugar versus Nutella's 21 and tastes awesome!
  • Where do you find justin's hazelnut choclate butter..
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I love to eat Ferrero Rocher chocolates, they taste like Nutella but with a hazelnut, a wafer sphere and chocolate. Delicious!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love that stuff and it is evil!
  • 3tmom3t
    3tmom3t Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I visited Philly once and ate breakfast at Reading Terminal Market every morning....there is a little booth in there with these French guys who make crepes with Nutella, strawberries,and bananas....worth the trip just to watch them make your breakfast!
    :bigsmile:
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i can eat a whole jar with a spoon. ya i try not to buy it anymore lol
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Don't believe those people who insist that it's addictive. I could quit anytime!

Really!

Stop looking at me like that!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    EVIL!
    I've definitely sat down once and scarfed down half a tub. sooo many calories. It's crazy. I just don't allow anyone to buy me any of it anymore, too dangerous to have around for me.
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    Pure frosting anyone?
    I must admit though, my kryptonite would be peanut butter.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Man oh man. Whenever I see those on the shelves I slowly start backing up and turning around, and than I start sprinting out the store. I'm telling you, if I get one of those I cannot stop! It's simply irresistible. I avoid it at all cost. It's like heaven on earth, with a devilish side to it.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I can't even have it in the house. I have zero willpower when it comes to Nutella.:bigsmile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I eat it often - one tablespoon of Nutella, one tablespoon of peanut butter into a dish,then put both jars AWAY! Lick spoons. :tongue: Then slice up an apple, dip slices into the Nutella & peanut butter, swirling them together. Heaven!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    a jar of nutellas someones worst binge? that aint even bad lol
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    Options
    I love to eat Ferrero Rocher chocolates, they taste like Nutella but with a hazelnut, a wafer sphere and chocolate. Delicious!

Yes, that's excactly right. they taste EXACTLY like that. HEAVEN. <3
  • susan_skipper
    Options

Nutella is owned by the Ferrero company, which is why there is Nutella inside the chocolates.
  • Corgigirl02
    Corgigirl02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought a jar a couple months ago. Now I'm afraid to open it.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Nutella is owned by the Ferrero company, which is why there is Nutella inside the chocolates.

The universe just came into focus. It's beautiful.
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options

The universe just came into focus. It's beautiful.

whoa. it all makes sense now!
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got a jar for my daughter to try she spread some on toast took one bite and tossed the nutella toast well I'm glad I didn't try it and just got rid of the stuff I have enough of my own addictions to deal with without adding another one.