Reason Behind Your Ticker?

Replies

• Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    My boyfriend
  • Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Mine is what I want my motorcycle to look like by the time I'm finished getting fit.

We are both going through a transformation :3
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Mine is of a boxer... my favorite breed of dog!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    HA!!!! i think mine speaks for itself.
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Mine is a picture of me wearing my fave dress twirling around in my room and when i had good legs. It's a reminder to keep me going so i can fit into that dress again!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    mine goes without saying.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Picture I took in California heading out deep sea fishing for the day. One of my favorite pics.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    its a photo I took when on holiday, and I like it :) on a side note thou this holiday is when I realised (saw pics) I needed to lose weight .. so kinda a double meaning behind mine :)
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    I'm obsessed with dachshunds
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    It's my porkchop - Hailey :) She's my prize possession! The other dog is my best friends Shih tzu, Oreo - he's a jerk, haha. They're on a walk against BSL together (breed specific legilsation) showing that all dogs are DOGS! This is my heart and soul.

Also, she's a pit (mix I'm pretty sure) and it also shows the ridiculous discrimination I have to face here in Ontario because she's a 'banned breed' (she's muzzled)... I have her pic up with me in my profile just to show how adorable, sweet, amazing and friendly she actually is.

Bully breeds - best dogs out there. Period. :D That's speaking from A LOT of experience! LOL
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    I've been to London many times and I'd like to live there someday.
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    mine is DOn't give up! so i keep this journey going and NOt to give up :) coz iam a quitter :)
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    I thought it was a super cute kids book version of "It's a Book".
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    It is my tat... I like my tat .. nuff said :smile:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    I live in Montana and liked a pic that I took. :)

I used to live in Montana. It's a beautiful state... too much snow for my liking though, lol :happy:

Mine is a picture of a beach in the Bahamas. My hubby and I went there for our honeymoon. We loved it so much that we always want to go back. It's also the most relaxed and at peace I can ever remember being. We're going to go back once I look good in a 2 piece!
  • I'm a tomboy who lives for baseball and the Orioles are my team.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    3 out of 4 of my puppies after a hike on Thanksgiving day :)
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    it's the top of my line 6 flextone III.. one of my many guitar amps.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    I'm very goal-driven so I chose to show how close I was to my target rather than how many pounds lost.

The picture is of Rollie Free. An inspirational figure who set a land speed record in 1948.
    He couldn't quite break the record in leathers so stripped down to some swim shorts to finally achieve his goal, 150mph in swim trunks.....
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    It was the only photo I had on my laptop at the time when I was setting it up :)
    I like cute birds, and stars.