WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Options

Replies

• TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Because I'm sick of being fat. And I haven't worn a pair of shorts in at least a decade because my thighs are so chubby.
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Zombies prefer fatty cuts of meat

^^ THIS!! And when the zombies come, I don't have to be the fastest, I just have to outrun the slow pokes. It also makes it easier to hide under cars and anyone who watches The Walking Dead KNOWS that under a car is the best place to hide. Zombies can't smell you under cars.
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So I can stop crying when I look in the mirror, and to not be the fattest of my friends when we get together...

no more crying! and get fatter friends! then you can be their inspiration too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this explains your other blog :wink::
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    So I can stop crying when I look in the mirror, and to not be the fattest of my friends when we get together...

no more crying! and get fatter friends! then you can be their inspiration too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, there are 2 ways to "skin this cat"...

I recommend learning to make awesome cheesecakes for them...
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    Because i look better, i feel better and i dont want them having to chop my body parts off to fit me in a coffin when im old!!! I saw that on tv and if families cant afford the big people coffins then the undertakers are allowed to remove arms and legs to get the bodies in :noway: :noway: SCARY!!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Exactly, there are 2 ways to "skin this cat"...

I recommend learning to make awesome cheesecakes for them...

hahahaha i didnt mean it like that!!!!!!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    To be healthy, to never have to buy jean sizes with 2 numbers again, to have more energy, because I'm nicer to be around when I'm exercising, and...to look better naked!!!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Because my clinical depression gets worse when I don't feel attractive. Plain and simple. I give tons of reasons why - I want to be healthy for my daughter, In don't want to look like my mother, I don't want to get the family legacy of type 2 diabetes, I need to stay active so I don't wind up in a wheelchair from my Cerebral palsy. But you know what? When it comes right down to it, I'm here because every single dang summer I get suicidally depressed because I don't look as good as I did when I was 22. This time, even if I don't look like that, I'm going to know I worked my butt off and feel good in my own skin!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO BE THE HOTTEST PIECE OF ASZ IN WALMART, ALWAYS.

LMFAOO! I couldn't agree more! I want to be the hottest chick!
    & The healthiest!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I started because I didn't want to let myself go. Now I keep going because I love my results and I love all the new NSV like becoming more flexible, getting stronger, more energy, etc.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I want to be healthy. Both of my parents and both of my Grandmother's are diabetic. Dad had a heart attack when he was in his early 50's. It was light, but still. I have arthritis and was so tired of barely being able to walk. I want to RUN. I want to be able to JUMP! I want to be able to garden my butt off and make my yard beautiful! Mostly, I just want to be able to live my life and not have to worry about being in constant pain. If I end up a bit better looking for dropping a couple hundred pounds, more power to me :wink:
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm glad we're friends! HI

I show horses. Show clothes aren't flattering. Western's even worse than English.

I've always been squishy, and I'm tired of it. I pretty much put 100% into everything and my body shouldn't be an exception.

I'm probably getting married in the next couple years, having kids in the next 5 or so and want to look really really good first.

More short term, spring break is coming up. And boyfriend is not quite 10 lbs heavier than me and we're almost the same height. Must. Widen. Gap.

Oh and two of my grandparents died of brain cancer, which is terrifying, and being healthy decreases that risk.
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    Because i look better, i feel better and i dont want them having to chop my body parts off to fit me in a coffin when im old!!! I saw that on tv and if families cant afford the big people coffins then the undertakers are allowed to remove arms and legs to get the bodies in :noway: :noway: SCARY!!

ewwww. OMG. That is gross, sad and disturbing. My stomach hurts from reading that.
  • dzerbini71
    dzerbini71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    because vagina

lmao!!!!
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    Because Nov 22nd Catching Fire is released in theaters and I'm going to the midnight showing dressed up as Katniss.

Not kidding.

I so want to do that now.
  • 4summer38
    Options
    For my health. (Ignore my screen name).

For my family. To be the best me I can be.

To be a good steward to the body God blessed me with.

To overcome an addiction to binge eating.
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    -to fit back into a size 4.

-to not worry about my shirts sticking to my stomach rolls

-confidence
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    To join the military. yay
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Um, so I'm not fat. And so I don't die from being so fat.
  • 4summer38
    Options
    -to fit back into a size 4.

-to not worry about my shirts sticking to my stomach rolls

-confidence

This too for me. Especially the sticky shirt one.

Anybody else do sumo squats to stretch their jeans before leaving the house? Lol