Replies

• tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think its a good thing that's what keeps me going every time
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Me too..I find it very inspiring and keeps me motivated!! I know if all these people can do so well and reach their goals that I can do if I work hard and if I want it bad enough and I sure do!!
  • brendaks62
    brendaks62 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep me too ! glad to hear i am not the only one.
    and it helps to read that others go through the same things, good and bad, with the weight loss. I hope to post one day:)
  • deniseorangeteam
    deniseorangeteam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yep...I'm addicted too! It really helps me stay on track. Keep posting pics everyone!!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't come here EVERY day but I do at least once a wk. I like to find inspiration. It reminds me that I CAN do this. And like so many others have said...I can't wait to be the one posting my success story here :happy:
  • smansaw
    smansaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new MFP i can say this has really been encouragement for me.
  • roxanneriley
    roxanneriley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I looked at it every day.....it keeps me motivated to stay on track! :love:
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed as well. Love the stories, love the pics...honored to be in the presence of some amazing people who persevere in the face of great odds.
  • Fleeo
    Fleeo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. Makes you much more motivated to reach your own goals by seeing how well others have done.
  • NewMsT
    NewMsT Posts: 33
    Options
    Seeing how others have found success on this sometimes aggravating road helps me keep going! Thanks to all those that are brave enough to post their stories here!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    love it too
  • DoctorsaubeR
    Options
    Me, too! Such kick *kitten* motivation I find here!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!