Looking for friends in their late 20s!

124»

Replies

• BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    28 here. I gained all of my weight the typical way, eating too much tasty crap :laugh:

I'm still in what I feel are the beginning stages of my weight loss, but I've lost about 24 pounds since I started (14 after I joined MFP). Not sure how many inches since I didn't take measurements at my highest weight. I'm still learning what works best for me.

Add if you like :drinker:
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    29... 206 trying to hit 190. feel free to add.
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Request sent! My metabolism shut off when I was 25. And last year I moved into a desk position where I was no longer walking all day and lifting things, so I've really added on the pounds. I've got a solid 15 to lose, and then re-evaluate then. :smile:
  • amandattown
    amandattown Posts: 17 Member
    Hey! I'm 28 and have about 20-30 pounds to lose. I feel like my metabolism has slowed down a little because it is harder to lose weight than it used to be, but it was definitely my bad habits and laziness that got me here! I'm working on controlling my cravings, eating healthier and exercising regularly. Anyone can feel free to add me, I log daily now and you can never have too much support on here! :)
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    OMG we are so on the same page...Friend me. I am 28!
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    I'm 26. Add away! i'm always looking for new friends!
  • I feel the same way. The older that I get and 2 children. It is much harder to lose weight.
  • im only 21 lol
  • ijackso4
    ijackso4 Posts: 1 Member
    Whats good. I am just getting back into the routine of working out again. Started the belly dooming desk job and still getting used to it. I used to just do construction, and work on ships in the engine room. Hit me up some time :tongue:
  • cupcake_jen
    cupcake_jen Posts: 26 Member
    I'm going to be 29 in April. Have alot to lose (100 pounds) so its a long hard journey for me. Kicked ovarian cancer butt but I still need to make more of a change so it wont come back and I don't get anything else like diabetes. Anyways enough about me but anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Nati1787
    Nati1787 Posts: 3 Member
    I need some support and am also 28!! I need to lose 20 to 30 and am always playing the blame game with food and my metabolism!!
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Hi! I'm 29!

Many people here are talking about metabolism.... but honestly I feel better & have more energy now then I EVER did at 19! + when i was 19 I was too dumb, immature & up my own behind to pull myself together & lose any weight or make any healthy decisions.
    I may be close to 30 now but I have never felt more attractive or sexy :smooched:

Given the choice I would never tade places with teenage me... way happier now :) Feel free to add me if you like!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    I'm 27 and have a lottt to lose ;) Anyone can add me if they'd like!
  • Jeredward
    Jeredward Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, all! I'm 30 (that's late 20s, right?) and want to shed about 30 pounds. Please add me as a friend and feel free to guilt trip me if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. :)
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    27! And, uh, former veggie? Well. Anyway, let's get it done!
  • I turned 26 in December. I blame depression, inaction, and overeating for my weight gain. Since I started my lifestyle change in 2009 I've kept off 50 of the 70lb that I lost. Now I'm just trying to get rid of the other 20 (and keep it off!!) before the post-30 birthday and slowing metabolism sets in.

Feel free to add me!