Lost my first set of 10!

Options

Replies

• gr8tweets1
    Options
    Celebrate your success, do not minimize it in any way. You are going in the right direction and you worked hard to get there!
    BTW, you can already see the difference! Congrats!
  • BvilleLove
    Options
    You are looking good...congratulations! Thanks for the idea I will definitely incorporate that into my plan also!:smile:
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    WHOOWHOO!!! Good for you! I like the way you broke it down into mini goals! Keep up the good work!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! great job!
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    great job
  • keesha27
    keesha27 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm doing it the same exact way!! I agree whole heartedly that 10 lbs is more attainable. I just lost my first 10 today too!! I have just as much to lose as you do. Keep up the great work!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! 9 more sets to go!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think mini goals work best. You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can also see the difference in your waist!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    Thanks again!!!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like to break my weight loss goals down to 5 pound loss increments, because it seems for me that for every 5 pounds I lose, I lose 1 inch off my waist. And I try to not think about the number of pounds I lose but an object that weighs the same. Such as a gallon of water weighs 8 pounds.

I have lost a little over 16 pounds so far and 16 doesn't seem like much, but that is the same as carrying a gallon of water in each hand all day. That would be exhausting. Yet I have taken that much workload off my body and heart so far already.

You are making great progress...keep it going.
  • Panda307
    Panda307 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great. I love the way that you are breaking it down 10 pounds at a time! Good luck!! :)
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    I like to break my weight loss goals down to 5 pound loss increments, because it seems for me that for every 5 pounds I lose, I lose 1 inch off my waist. And I try to not think about the number of pounds I lose but an object that weighs the same. Such as a gallon of water weighs 8 pounds.

I have lost a little over 16 pounds so far and 16 doesn't seem like much, but that is the same as carrying a gallon of water in each hand all day. That would be exhausting. Yet I have taken that much workload off my body and heart so far already.

You are making great progress...keep it going.

So true! It's great to have visual and physical material that helps you along. I wouldn't even think to pick up a gallon of water and see what it feels like. I have a 10 pound dumbbell at home. I've never thought about just holding it to feel how 10 pounds actually feels.

So congrats on your 16!!!
  • roxanneriley
    roxanneriley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • gingerenderly
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great Job! 10lbs lost really shows on you! Keep up the great work.:happy:
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats! That first 10 always feels so good!
  • alowry007
    alowry007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Keep it up!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I know it's not much,

WTH? OWN it Doll! You survived the holidays! Congrats and best of luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!