Farting!

Options

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Last time I ran at my indoor track I was ripping 'em the whole time. Crop dusting.

Last time on the treadmill, the poor girl next to me... if I was single I would have been embarrased. But I'm married, and that *kitten*'s funny!
  • BOYZ2MENORAH
    Options
    lol @ not laughing with them
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Farts in the gym are a delicate subject especially when there's a girl on the treadmill next to you. In it wafts like a rotting corpse in the midday sun covered in sulphur with a hint of something like salami, something to get your nostrils round

Desperately you try n look cool, if you say it wasn't you, it was you, if you flinch, it was you, if you change stride, wipe sweat, drink water it was you.

I did none of that and she still looked at me like id curled one out in her cereal
  • aj_20_04
    Options
    Hah personally I think if some1 farts when doing a heavy lift then good on them! No doubt that they arnt putting max effort in. Wouldnt have minded the 2 guys having a little chuckle however their laugh and what they were saying was more in a mocking manner.

Holding a fart while deadlifting/squatting or leg press is as easy as holding in a fart while climaxing :P
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS on squats. The problem is that I have my music blaring, and when I rip it out, I am not really sure how loud it is!! So I just carefully look around to see if there are any giggles!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6iijp6vJC1rpuhjy.gif
  • Karstenf
    Karstenf Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You could have just laughed along with them...

^^^ This...I'm sure they weren't making fun of you, farts are just funny. I personally can't contain myself when a good ripper cuts loose.
  • Silverback1975
    Options
    Now I have to say I am guilty of farting while working out all the time. I am atype 2 Diabetic. The medication I am on gives me gas and the diet does as well. I am also recovering from a major heart attack in Feb 2013. Now I am in the gym almost everyday and doing 1 hr of cardio and light lifting. I am a walking methane plant while at the gym. Good thing I get there at 4am and leave at 6, before most people get there.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Now I have to say I am guilty of farting while working out all the time. I am atype 2 Diabetic. The medication I am on gives me gas and the diet does as well. I am also recovering from a major heart attack in Feb 2013. Now I am in the gym almost everyday and doing 1 hr of cardio and light lifting. I am a walking methane plant while at the gym. Good thing I get there at 4am and leave at 6, before most people get there.

Sorry, but I can't help but ask, after 3 months since the last post, were you doing a search for "farting"??? Come on, 'fess up!

PS - That's some major s*** recovering from a heart attack. I'm glad for you that it went in your favor. :flowerforyou:
  • gmms57
    gmms57 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone...it's been a long time since I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face! :laugh:
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ahahahaha great come back "do you even lift?" Awesome lol
  • chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    i fart like crazy when i workout whether that be weights or cardio. i think it's the digestive system just kicking into overdrive with the increased blood flow and oxygen. why do you think runners get "runners diarrhea"?
  • munkyblew
    munkyblew Posts: 14
    Options
    You ever seen the pictures of that guy who was in a weight lifting competition in front of an audience of thousands and actually strained himself so hard he had a rectal prolapse? He couldn't move until the ambulance got there and everyone could see his colon hanging out of his *kitten*!

So yeah, don't be embarassed. Worse has happened.
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Many many times , blow the fat off lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Sqauts, ftw (for the win...d)!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I am the KING of the "crop dusters". No one escapes my odiferous influence.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OMG! I laughed so hard I farted! Thank you!!
  • kevinpruitt
    kevinpruitt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My training partner, who also happens to be one of my best friends, and I were running triangle drills in BJJ. It was his turn to rep a few from guard. On about the third one I tapped and he didnt release right away. First came the sound, a bubbly trumpet blast, followed by the most putrid and rank of odors. Point blank, in my face! He fell out laughing while I ran outside and dry heaved.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    My gym is a former Golds gym...so we have the huge body building guys and the pretty look at me girls and all the rest of us in between. I usually have my headphones on very loud so i dont hear a fart ..just the smell lol. For me, its when i am doing sit ups usually. Also, uncontrollable...couldnt hold it if i tried. But, farts happen...and when someone does it i just look at them and give them the thumbs up lol Better out than in...
  • missfitmt
    missfitmt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My training partner, who also happens to be one of my best friends, and I were running triangle drills in BJJ. It was his turn to rep a few from guard. On about the third one I tapped and he didnt release right away. First came the sound, a bubbly trumpet blast, followed by the most putrid and rank of odors. Point blank, in my face! He fell out laughing while I ran outside and dry heaved.

omg this made me cry with laughter! :laugh: :sad: