Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Does Size Matter?

13»

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    OMG!!!! Why hasn't anyone sued the lumber industry yet???? 2X4's are not exactly 2" by 4"!!!!

Because no one pays attention to anything smaller than 4"

WORD

:laugh:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    I'm completely satisfied w 6" as long as it's full :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    It's no different than people advertising 1/2lb burgers when they are clearly under 1/2 lb after being cooked. People have been getting bent over the couch on this one for years and haven't said a word.

Why complain over an inch of food when you could make so much more food and better too for $5.

I wish someone would bend me...I mean...what?! I actually like Subway, but yeah, you could probably make a better sub yourself for $5.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    I bet that the bread starts at a foot long and shrinks in the oven.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I like a big foot long. I had one that was 11 inches and I really missed the extra inch.
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    To solve this injustice I will soon offer a 13" at the 12" price... although I am still working on stretching an 8" sub to the 13" length. To remain cost effective of course...
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    11" is a little too much for me, give me the half and I'm satisfied.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Do you really notice that one inch when you're still getting 11inches.

Do you have any evidence to share with us of said 11 inches? Just curious! :bigsmile:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    Subway's legal response.

g650798488.gif
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Yeah I'm thinking if you were to get 11 inches when you were supposed to get 12, you might not miss that extra inch, but when you get 5 instead of 6, that probably makes a difference. ;-)