Embarrassing Food

Options

Replies

• tino124
    tino124 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm not embarrassed, but I do eat approximately 400 calories worth of ice cream multiple times a week.

Edy's Caramel Delight, if you didn't exist, I would be so damn lean.
  • ma_oeuvre
    ma_oeuvre Posts: 123
    Options
    Peanut butter and nutella sandwich. It's the very reason why I now refuse to buy nutella. The stuff is lethal! Not had it in 6 months, and now I must go erase it from my mind... :)
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Since tracking my calories I can't believe how much food I could stuff in myself! My bf and I use to go to this really yummy and cheap pizza place and I'd eat a giant slice and half a dozen breadsticks with garlic dip in one sitting...I LOVE BREADSTICKS!! actually I love bread in general lol
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    When I significantly (200+) on my calories and McDonalds.

I'm typically embarrassed to eat grapefruit in front of people because of the way I eat it. I peel it, then peel each section. It's super messy, but I love it that way.

I the the Dora meal wins in this thread.

And Lunchables...I gave them up years ago when I saw how many calories they have for so little food...sorry, but they are snack sized for adults.

I used to get a Little Caesar's pizza and eat at least half of it in one sitting...so glad that was before I started recording!
  • 3boysunder3
    3boysunder3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chocolate glorious chocolate =) growing up in germany has brainwashed me into loving and worshiping chocolate. not a day without it.

!
  • fratgirl713
    Options
    Not really embarassed cuz it tastes soooooo good, but Chicken Shwarma with everything on it. Garlic sauce, tahini, EVERYTHING!!!! I didn't have one for about six months and the one I had on Friday was unbelievable.
    (oh, and cheesecake, I never met a cheescake that I didn't like!):happy:
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Chinese take out.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this in a long time, but microwaved hashbrown patties with ketchup, ranch and sour cream (and sometimes cheese and hot sauce).

Microwave them untill they are soggy, and then mush everything together in a bowl... ugh. so bad for me, but so damn tasty!

I just came.
  • BayAreaBabe1
    BayAreaBabe1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would order pizza, garlic bread and dessert....and eat all of it in one night. I was doing this 3-4 times per month and it's not helpful! The thing is, it wasn't even that satisfying. Done with this behavior thanks to MFP!

It kind of bugs me that there are Extreme Pizza ads on MFP (even as i type this!) because that was one of the places i ordered from regularly!
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Todays embarassing food item is a 32oz cherry slushie! 533 calories that makes my workout not matter but I needed something to pick me up from my breakup blues.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Chocolate glorious chocolate =) growing up in germany has brainwashed me into loving and worshiping chocolate. not a day without it.

!

This is mine too! I eat chocolate everyday. The darker the better.
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ramen yummy!
  • kellyraesmik
    kellyraesmik Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lots of peanut butter - multiple times a day

^^^^^ That's me! Spoonfuls out of the jar!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Sauerkraut always gets some kind of nay comment.
  • dutsman
    dutsman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great answer! And congrats on the phenomenal weight loss! It sounds like your head's in a good place on this one! Keep up the great attitude!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Spoonful of peanut butter washed down with a spoonful of jelly. Repeat 3-5 times.

Yum!
  • meaningful99
    Options
    I don't eat them very often, but Bugles! They are so disgusting and arificial, yet so delicious! I try to eat plant-based, whole foods but sometimes I've got to have that salty, greasy crunch. Definitely embarrassing.
  • amandaward709
    Options
    Pogos!! Can't say I'm embarrassed... but I love them, and they're for children haha
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Beefy 5 layer burrito... or anything from taco bell. I can still eat most fast foods within my macros but t-bell it's just impossible and has to be a planned cheat now and then
  • xraygal999
    Options
    I am not embarrassed anymore. If I am choosing to eat something bad such as chips, chocolate, etc....I am completely accountable for it. If it happens mid way through the day, then I make up for it at dinner and eat super healthy or make it up the next day. it's nice to keep track of all your levels. Or if I choose to have junk, I will have a small portion of it to keep in check. i am most concerned with my protein, sugars, fiber and fat. There are days that I want to not journal and just eat what I want, but that's what got me in a hot mess to begin with.....AND I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!