Tell me something about yourself..

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I still dream about a certain ex. It's irritating whenever it happens. Annoying.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I believe in Heaven :heart:

Awww, I love this...and me too
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I'm a level 90 Worgen, Unholy Death Knight.

I'm a human Paladin :-)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am very much a nerd. I watch science fiction, talk politics, am an engineer, and marched snare drum in the marching band high school. Total geek lol.
  • triciab79
    Options
    I screamed like a girl and ran out of the bathroom naked cause a spider crawled out of my loofah
    pics or didn't happen.

I'm certain if my hubby could have made it to the camera fast enough there would be some to show. :-)
  • triciab79
    Options
    I am very much a nerd. I watch science fiction, talk politics, am an engineer, and marched snare drum in the marching band high school. Total geek lol.

That's hot
  • HoneyWh1te
    HoneyWh1te Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm super bored right now...lol
  • TheNewMrs
    TheNewMrs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm newly married!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I have a great *kitten*.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've lived in over 20 different towns/cities around the country.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    My legs and *kitten* are still sore from legs day lifting Thursday, then doing the elliptical after arms day yesterday.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

I'm a human Paladin :-)

Raid Group? :D
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm a " hardcore" scrapbooker; anyone else on here do scrapbooking?
  • Sari1310
    Options

LMAO I am a level 90 Orc Death Knight and a Level 90 Fire Mage :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have never been drunk before.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I'm in an extremely goofy mood and can not seem to wind down my awesomeness tonight.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I am a Media intern, who also works in promotions for cash.

But what makes my 'daily grind' interesting is the fact that I go to Pole Dancing classes 3x a week, and have for a year and a half now. You gotta love what you love!!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I love to sing kareoke!! I am good at it. Everyone but my mother thinks I'm a wonderful singer. She has never encouraged me to do anything but what she wants me to do.
  • devastation77
    Options
    I have around 15 Transformers sitting on the bookcase in the house.

Ask me anything about Transformers and I'll probably know it.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Seems to be a very odd type of question to ask one about them selfs with out even giving me your name or for that matter knowing whom I am giving this information too...but I feel the pressure to add something as the many above me have so to try and fit in but know one actually cares so does seem a waste of time yet I find my self here maybe due to the fact I like seeing my profile picture or maybe the fact I like to tell random people who do not share any interest about me information About one's self or maybe I just like to just spread my thoughts across a nation or maybe I find it interesting that so many will do what they are told brings to mind a flock of sheep but to humour you I will be part of the flock for a short amount of time so tell me something about yourself....

Hmmm it's a tough question with out knowing the person the information is going to how would one no what to tell but I do no your human so there for that's my topic

Something about myself erm Weighing around three pounds (1.35kg), my brain contains nearly 100 billion cells.also my brain has from 10 billion to 100 billion neurons.It has been estimated that the brain has an even larger number of glial cells.

Or I could have went for the topic most have gone for....

I am amazing I earn lots of money and I have very big feet hmmmm well don't think I am to good at this game either haha