2 years later... Before and progress pics

Replies

• eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Oh my frakking god you look amazing!! Absolutely stunning progress! Good job, thank you for sharing :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Awesome shoulders!
  • oh my word you look perfect! I love how you lost the weight, but kept a beautiful figure and some muscles.. totally awesome!
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Wow amazing transformation. Did you follow any guidelines to what you ate and the type of exercises you did? You look pretty defined in terms of muscles and I have been trying to also get muscle definition.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Gorgeous. This is like one of those movies where the nerdy girl with glasses who dresses like crap transforms into the hot girl at the end.
  • Fantastic! well done! what an achievement there's hope for me yet!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Holy moly! You look fabulous!:love:
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    have you done the same thing i found myself doing yet? looking at an old picture at someones house or on facebook from years ago and think, who is that standing beside so and so.... wait a minute, thats me lol
    good job :)
  • BayAreaBabe1
    BayAreaBabe1 Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story, it's truly inspirational! I have about the same about of weight to lose as you did and I feel motivated by looking at your photos! Your arms look great, that's what I want to look like. I am currently weight training but still have a lot of flab covering my muscle. How often do you lift weights? Keep up the good work and enjoy the new you!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Damn, killer improvement you have there! Well done!
  • You look absolutely amazing! Great job. Thanks for sharing : )
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Awesome results!!! Congratulations!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Congrats on your success! Love the pirate outfit.
  • SWFLGUY
    SWFLGUY Posts: 40
    Congratulations on your dedication. You're an inspiration and a role model for many people who are early in their journey. I just recently found Myfitnesspal ap for iPhone and I'm really liking it. It helps me focus, pay attention to what I eat and see the rewards of my workouts. Stay true to yourself!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    You look fabulous! Your arms are so toned and gorgeous.
  • Hedgiemum
    Hedgiemum Posts: 38 Member
    You seriously look amazing! Believe in yourself sweetie, you're the one that's done it and you're a true inspiration to boot. Well done :happy:
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Wow! you look absolutely gorgeous!
  • catswithcheekbones
    catswithcheekbones Posts: 27 Member
    awesome job! So inspirational.
  • Leah789
    Leah789 Posts: 19 Member
    Wow - You are beautiful! I also want to thank you for talking about how your weight loss changed your relationship and how the public treats you differently than before. I am so tired of being overweight, and hate being treated differently because of my weight. At the same time, I feel somewhat cautious about how others would treat me smaller. Anyway, your pictures do inspire me and feeling better must feel great! Good luck with the muscle arms - and I will keep working on my journey too!
  • PrincessDeeDee66
    PrincessDeeDee66 Posts: 3 Member
    What a fabulous transformation - and those arms are to die for! :smokin: Well done, you are an inspiration!