2 years later... Before and progress pics

Options

Replies

• eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh my frakking god you look amazing!! Absolutely stunning progress! Good job, thank you for sharing :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Awesome shoulders!
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    oh my word you look perfect! I love how you lost the weight, but kept a beautiful figure and some muscles.. totally awesome!
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation. Did you follow any guidelines to what you ate and the type of exercises you did? You look pretty defined in terms of muscles and I have been trying to also get muscle definition.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous. This is like one of those movies where the nerdy girl with glasses who dresses like crap transforms into the hot girl at the end.
  • debz1471
    Options
    Fantastic! well done! what an achievement there's hope for me yet!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look fabulous!:love:
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    have you done the same thing i found myself doing yet? looking at an old picture at someones house or on facebook from years ago and think, who is that standing beside so and so.... wait a minute, thats me lol
    good job :)
  • BayAreaBabe1
    BayAreaBabe1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, it's truly inspirational! I have about the same about of weight to lose as you did and I feel motivated by looking at your photos! Your arms look great, that's what I want to look like. I am currently weight training but still have a lot of flab covering my muscle. How often do you lift weights? Keep up the good work and enjoy the new you!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Damn, killer improvement you have there! Well done!
  • 29charleysd
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job. Thanks for sharing : )
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Congratulations!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Love the pirate outfit.
  • SWFLGUY
    SWFLGUY Posts: 40
    Options
    Congratulations on your dedication. You're an inspiration and a role model for many people who are early in their journey. I just recently found Myfitnesspal ap for iPhone and I'm really liking it. It helps me focus, pay attention to what I eat and see the rewards of my workouts. Stay true to yourself!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Your arms are so toned and gorgeous.
  • Hedgiemum
    Hedgiemum Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing! Believe in yourself sweetie, you're the one that's done it and you're a true inspiration to boot. Well done :happy:
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look absolutely gorgeous!
  • catswithcheekbones
    catswithcheekbones Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    awesome job! So inspirational.
  • Leah789
    Leah789 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow - You are beautiful! I also want to thank you for talking about how your weight loss changed your relationship and how the public treats you differently than before. I am so tired of being overweight, and hate being treated differently because of my weight. At the same time, I feel somewhat cautious about how others would treat me smaller. Anyway, your pictures do inspire me and feeling better must feel great! Good luck with the muscle arms - and I will keep working on my journey too!
  • PrincessDeeDee66
    PrincessDeeDee66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous transformation - and those arms are to die for! :smokin: Well done, you are an inspiration!