Embarrassing Food

Options

Replies

• zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My diary is closed on here, not because I'm embarrassed but because I just don't like dealing with people preaching. But, the one thing I am embarrassed to actually consume in front of other people is probably wine coolers. Not that I drink them often, usually stick to beer and whiskey, which might be why I feel so silly when I do have them. But I love wine coolers. And who likes admitting that? haha

I was thinking the same thing, who wants to admit to enjoying a wine cooler? haha but I do like them once in a while but feel so silly drinking them
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't eat them very often, but Bugles! They are so disgusting and arificial, yet so delicious! I try to eat plant-based, whole foods but sometimes I've got to have that salty, greasy crunch. Definitely embarrassing.
    Bugles filled with cheese wiz. Learned that from my dad and aunt when I was younger, seriously so good but simultaneously disgusting.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Papa Johns large veggie pizza. I can down the whole thing in one sitting...I can also swallow a family size bag of doritos too. If I'm not careful.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am definitely kind of ashamed of my reliance on convenience foods. Pretty much everything I make at home involves some sort of shortcut or meal-starter component, whether it's packaged rice, frozen meatballs, jarred sauce ... or worse.

Baby steps.
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I used to eat just full dinner plates of melted cheese...So gross yet delicious.

same, i would nuke mozzarella and just eat it melted

I confess. Me too. (any kind of shredded cheese). Put on a plate and nuke it till it gets a bit firm, then eat it. Taste like cheez-It's. LOL
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    Probably the alcohol.
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I used to eat just full dinner plates of melted cheese...So gross yet delicious.

I seriously thought I was the only one, I feel beter knowing im not

Obviously not!!! LOVE IT!!! Had some the other night...love old cheddar and mozzerella together!

Seems there are quite a few of us that like our hot cheese. LOL. I still will do this if I get the munches and don't want to break too far from my healthy eating. so in the Microwave it goes. (Cheese.. yummy yummy cheese .. and yes the fat seperates from it if you get it off the plate quickly)
  • svalenzeno
    svalenzeno Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Roasted garlic Triscuits - either slathered in cream cheese or melted cheddar. That "snack" is fortunately off my list, but it was sooooo good!
  • Rethesa
    Rethesa Posts: 19
    Options
    Formerly, it would be my favored go to snacks...which consisted of either an enormous tortilla cradling a (ridiculously) generous heaping mountainscape of butter and microwaved, or a bowl (or three..sometimes it's difficult to tell...right?) of peanut butter and syrup mixed together and shoveled down my gullet with the fervor of famished sharks.

Luckily, I can now say that the most damage I customarily deal would be my dependency on at least one bowl of sugary cereal and one miniature chocolate per day. Close enough.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ok...a Big Mac...I know they are bad, and every now and then I get a craving! I do pay for it later though...

Great admission Gabe...Love it
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Spoonful of peanut butter washed down with a spoonful of jelly. Repeat 3-5 times.
    i prefer to follow up my spoonfuls of peanut butter with spoonfuls of nutella!! so dangerous
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeaway
    Indian takeaway
    Nutella
    Instant mash potato

:smile:
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love those cans of Kid's Spaghetti O's with meat balls. I used to eat a can or two at a time. I also loved eating a whole Tostino's pizza. I would eat either one of those things a couple times a week for lunch. Not mention the amounts of gravy covered meats and potatoes at night.

I have some weird foods that I like that a lot of people would cringe at; Sardines in hot sauce a top a nacho flavored Doritos, Salsa poured over an entire block of Philly's cream cheese and dipping corn chips into it.

I don't eat any of the above anymore. I still enjoy take out foods and what not but not as often. I am pretty sure I was consuming well over 6000 a day easy.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've never been embarrassed of eating anything...
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Not that it has ever appeared in my food diary because the day I had it - my birthday - I wasn't logging. That molten dark chocolate cake with the hot chocolate sauce poured in the center. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate to think what the calories for a serving of that would be!
  • raisinette31
    raisinette31 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ramen noodles.
    Absolutely NO nutrition but delicious.

Mmmm <3 I feel like reading this thread is making me want to go eat pizza and mac&cheese!!! Lol
  • supergirljen
    Options
    I haven't had to put it in my diary YET, but the day will come...PASTA, PASTA, PASTA I can eat literally 2 lbs of pasta...or more.
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I seriously thought I was the only one, I feel beter knowing im not

Obviously not!!! LOVE IT!!! Had some the other night...love old cheddar and mozzerella together!

Seems there are quite a few of us that like our hot cheese. LOL. I still will do this if I get the munches and don't want to break too far from my healthy eating. so in the Microwave it goes. (Cheese.. yummy yummy cheese .. and yes the fat seperates from it if you get it off the plate quickly)

I liked to nuke brie or edam but cheddar would do. Also loved to eat pate. And also chocolate but it had to be Lindor. Never have done the cheese thing since being on MFP. I think it really helped that the microwave broke and we didn't replace it :smile: These days its pizza and alcohol
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    ice cream (whispered)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Pasta with ranch dressing. People think it's gross.