• Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bump. I gotto oil up first before posting a pic lol

Haha.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Never thought that i'd be putting up a shirtless photo today, but as my high school football coach so eloquently put it "Either Nut Up or Shut Up." If I can get naked in a locker room with a bunch of other sweaty guys three times a week, surely I can do this.

IMG-20130125-00090_zps3752268e.jpg

Heck yeah buddy!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow!

I reallly don't know what to say, possibly the bravest bunch of men I've ever seen. And I have the habit of dating heroes in uniforms but this is just really choking me up. Gotta go because I might have a feeling soon and I haven't had one of those since like 2004 or so. Just kidding. But really a friend recently guessed my weight at 50 lbs OVER my actual weight and I've been trying NOT to cry over that for a few days but this thread is it's own chopped onions, so I gotta go.

Awesome job all you guys, you big ole bunch of real men you!

I have a uniform around here somewhere. It might take me a while to get it on now. As I was a 28 waist in the Army and now I'm a 36.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Way to go guys!!! Good for you!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow!

I reallly don't know what to say, possibly the bravest bunch of men I've ever seen. And I have the habit of dating heroes in uniforms but this is just really choking me up. Gotta go because I might have a feeling soon and I haven't had one of those since like 2004 or so. Just kidding. But really a friend recently guessed my weight at 50 lbs OVER my actual weight and I've been trying NOT to cry over that for a few days but this thread is it's own chopped onions, so I gotta go.

Awesome job all you guys, you big ole bunch of real men you!

I have a uniform around here somewhere. It might take me a while to get it on now. As I was a 28 waist in the Army and now I'm a 36.

LOL, that's okay I have a hubby now. But the image of you trying to put on your uniform and me only getting my cheer uniform skirt up to my knees and then being all okay so now where do we go movies or dinner?.... is hilarious.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A lot of good looking men in this thread! :)
  • ifoundroadkill
    ifoundroadkill Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bump you guys look so freaking great!!!! Such inspiration don't be shy guys
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! Keep going!!!
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    In the women's post, I was one of the guys who asked what the male equivalent would be- I asked all of the people in my FL here, and most all of them replied that it was "all for the individual person." I though about this myself realized that my greatest insecurity has always been about taking off my shirt. I remember as a kid, we went to a big water park as a family, and I was so scared about taking off my shirt, that I didnt even go swimming. I spent my time with my shirt on and just put my feet in the water for 2 hours. That was back when I was in the 300+ range!

Now that I am down to the 200s, I am STILL plagued with this fear! I know that I have lost the weight, but there are times when it still feels like I am my original size, so taking off my shirt still feels like a scary thing. I don't take my shirt off when it might make sense (say, like when I do a bikram yoga class) and I have even quit basketball games because we were going "shirts vs. skins." I am working on this, and one way is by putting this online.

@whierd - thanks for getting this started, brother!

wfGr4KJl.jpg
  • whierd
    Options
    You look great bud!! You have really kicked *kitten* on your weight loss! You can tell that you are creeping up on your GW!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Duuuuude you are killing me with this one, lol.... I'm heading out to The Polar Bear Plunge in about one hour. I'll post one from there later today :) And good job for putting this one together.....
  • Steverino1955
    Options
    I'm game if somebody can tell me how to post an image to this thread.
  • whierd
    Options
    You need to upload your picture to a third-party hosting site like Photobucket or Imgur. Then you will be able to select and copy a link with URL goes here tags. Paste the link into your reply, then change the uppercase IMG to a lowercase img and hit Post Reply.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • whierd
    Options
    :love:

:flowerforyou:
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this post so very much!! Soooo great!!!
  • whierd
    Options
    bump

Come on guys, I know you're out there and wanting to join us. :smile:
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Great thread. WTG fellas !!
  • Phany04
    Phany04 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What happened guys?? I'm still waiting for more pictures! You guys have accomplished so much. ????????????????
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    What happened guys?? I'm still waiting for more pictures! You guys have accomplished so much. ????????????????
    ^ Agreed