Quick progress shots...5'9 gal - 93.3 pounds down

Options
jinjin8
jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
Have been having a bit of a bad week - struggling to stay on track and just feeling a bit out of sorts generally so I thought I would documenting my progress so far might perk me up a little!

I'm 5'9 and quite large framed. My goal is 160-165 pounds (73-75kgs). Started at 277.2 pounds (126kg) 14 months ago and I am currently 183.9 pounds (83.6kgs).

A bit about my path so far...

Diet-wise, I tend to keep my calories on the higher side - trying to net an average of 1700 over the course of the week but focus on whole foods - plenty of fruit, veg, nuts, seeds, meat, dairy - generally avoid anything overly processed. I work out 4 to 6 times per week (generally 5), a mix of HIIT/heavy weights with my personal trainer, spin classes, jogging, cross trainer and circuit training.

I love reading and seeing others' successes. It's so inspiring!!! Keep fighting the good fight :P

Before

22jan20110352.jpg

487519_3525705227682_1644414802_n.jpg

Now

mejan13_zpsdc38b936.jpg

mejan134_zpsa1268f9d.jpg

Lol, sorry about this strange shot...wanted to track progress of my legs - my trouble zone...

mejan133_zps3bf4b43f.jpg

Replies

• moguline
    moguline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I cannot believe you are 83kgs, you look a lot lighter and very trim. Well done you!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :love: Way to go!:drinker:
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Its hard believe that you weigh what you currently do.
    Keep up the hard work, you are doing fabulous xx
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Very nice. You look great
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look terrific. Keep up the good work.
  • OkRebeccaJay
    OkRebeccaJay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!! well done you! No matter how bad your week is, never forget your amazing achievement. It is people like you that inspire me and help me to beleive that being slim is a possibility for me, not just a dream. Gunna work out extra hard tonight :D
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, and you were before your amazing loss too! I can't believe your legs are your trouble zone, they look freaking awesome!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • skinnybitchmode01
    Options
    WOW well done you!!! my god you have done well!! xxx
  • jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Wow!! WTG
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    amazing progress! you look fantastic in the green shirt/dark pants...congrats!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations.
  • caitsknox
    Options
    you look amazing welldone !!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    Options
    You look amazing! As a tall girl I can relate!!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    You look aaaaaaamazing! Keep plugging away - you should be super proud of your success. Feel better!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    amazing progress and great transformation, can i say that your legs are trouble zones NO MORE

well done
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I'm 5'8 and pretty large framed as well, it's hard to know what the scale says vs what my body actually looks like. I think I may try to put together some sort of progress shots as well, but I was so good at staying away from cameras before. It's really nice to see your progress, you are fantastic.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 168 lbs and I'm here to tell you, those weights are paying off!! Your figure is WAY better than mine :)

Keep up the hard work and remember the scale is just a number, especially when you're working out. Great job on your loss. You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!