Fat to Fit in 10 months (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Honestly that is fabulous! I am sure lots of hard work went into that! WTG!
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great job
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW! nicely done
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • geoslade28
    geoslade28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is your secret...I am trying for the same results and any advice would be greatly beneficial.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    nice job! 10 months! :drinker: way to go!!! i hope i can b the female version of this :laugh:
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for so many nice replies!

If anyone was wondering I was 225 in the first pic and 195 in the second pic. All I did was count calories, cut out empty calories like pop, chips, candy ect, and I worked out 4-5 times a week. Also took my dog for an hour walk every day.

And shaved your belly, You forgot that part. :laugh:

Great work. I wish I was a dude. Woman muscle grows too slow.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Hot!
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Good work brother!
  • koridoobah
    koridoobah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW! that is fantastic! way to go :drinker:
  • brad5d
    brad5d Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome! I started looking at these success stories for motivation and for ideas. What workouts did you do to help with your stomach?

Most people say the stomach/abs are made in the kitchen. To be honest I didn't work them very often. Everyone has abs you just gotta get rid of the fat covering them.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    9jhhfm.jpg
    5zk7bd.jpg

y this site no accept pics?

You have to change the "IMG" to lowercase letters.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are incredible!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Meow!! Hot stuff, you should be super proud!!! That was a quick change too!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    wow!! awesome job!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job!!
  • koridoobah
    koridoobah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started looking at these success stories for motivation and for ideas. What workouts did you do to help with your stomach?

Most people say the stomach/abs are made in the kitchen. To be honest I didn't work them very often. Everyone has abs you just gotta get rid of the fat covering them.

That is actually really good to hear... my "pooch" is definitly my biggest issue and I had heard that was the hardest to get rid of
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!! I currently look like your first pic but am aiming for a bod like your second pic ............ Here's hoping. I'm at the gym at least 4 times a week and studying about stronglifts. I'm just building up the courage to get off the machines and onto the free weights.
  • brad5d
    brad5d Posts: 26
    Options
    Post your few "this helped me the most" tricks for the folks big guy! I am finding those little secrets to help this or to get by on this are the biggest keys to success next to the fire to soldier on!

Best tip is try to be as active as possible. Don't just cut calories.. increase your activity level so you can eat more food and get all the nutrients that help you be healthy.

I also cut out all beverages except coffee, water, and milk.
  • rzc2013
    rzc2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation. Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!