Knee high socks

Options

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anywhere :) Ardenes and Claire and some of the online shops and um "boutique" shops as well.

Also, I have a very extensive collection from my roller derby days ;) I still rock them on a regular basis.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I have TONS of socks, including some new Dr. Who tardis socks that I just got from ThinkGeek.com lol

Be my friend.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    either target or http://www.joyofsocks.com/categories/Women's-Knee-Socks/Novelty-Knee-Socks/?sort=featured&page=5

I have a whole wardrobe and still find myself wanting.

Teaching bodypump (hello kitty):

image_zpsa444ab14.jpg

Tough Mudder (Bacon):

toughmudder.jpg

Warrior dash:

junkyardcropped.jpg

teaching step:

Mirror.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    knee high socks are anywhere!!!! you can get thigh high socks from sex stores to they are sooo cure they are pastel colors and have 2 white stripes on the top!!! i have the knee high ones and many lol...
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I do not own a single pair ... now thigh highs on the other hand, are a different story, lol.

While I LOVE ladies in knee highs ... especially the legs in the air or crossed look, once you put shoes on ( i.e., tennis shoes at the gym, etc.) it takes away from the sexiness of them a bit for ~me~. Do any of you wear them with heels/pumps into the office or out in general, or are they strictly for the gym or while lounging at home?

u know i have a pair of flats that are really cute but uncomfortable and im thinking of wearing some with that but idk.. i usually wear them around the house or above skinny jeans and boots......
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Target.
    I warn you though, if you are over 5'10 and have long legs, they may not go QUITE up to your knee like i've seen in some pictures people have posted here.
    I have a pair from target for 2.50, they stop about 2 inches under my knee. I'm 6 feet tall.

oh BAH:angry:

The ones at TJ Maxx / Marshalls are thigh highs (Betsey Johnson & Steve Madden....run about $6-8 for a pack of 4 pair). I prefer those for obstacles runs to prevent cuts. .
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My only gripe with knee high socks - the character socks that I have like hello kitty or betty boop and some of the novelty ones with vertical stripes are too tight for all the awesomeness I have going on between my knee and my ankle. I have fairly well developed calf muscles and can't fit into some socks. :cry:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    American Apparel has knee high socks AND thigh high socks.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OMG I was just looking up knee high socks on Amazon.com last night!! I found a whole bunch of cool designs, but like you I worried they might roll down or something.
    I was actually looking for socks to keep my feet/legs warmer while exercising...but saw all kinds of cool designs popping up on the knee high ones.
    For some reason when I saw this was a popular topic, I thought it might have been Amazon.com advertising...lol
  • Routerninja
    Options
    I've been using sockittome and thinkgeek to keep my girlfriend stocked in awesome socks.

The pink stormtroopers and crossbones were a big hit :)
  • FrauStorm
    FrauStorm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Walmart has some otherwise there's a plethora online of where to find them! Ebay / Amazon
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    look on Roller Derby sites. You'll find lots - BEER, VEGAN, BACON, etc. :)
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will take ANY opportunity to rock my knee high socks. I usually get them all from Urban Outfitters (and they're surprisingly not too expensive)

313433_2043732504023_1100997006_n.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Dont mind me.

Junk_Food_Smurfs_Creepin_Blue_Shirt.jpg
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    Sadly, I do not own a single pair ... now thigh highs on the other hand, are a different story, lol.

While I LOVE ladies in knee highs ... especially the legs in the air or crossed look, once you put shoes on ( i.e., tennis shoes at the gym, etc.) it takes away from the sexiness of them a bit for ~me~. Do any of you wear them with heels/pumps into the office or out in general, or are they strictly for the gym or while lounging at home?

I have a black wool pair of thigh highs I wear out at night in the winter. Mini skirt, socks, booties with heels. Sometimes I layer them over black tights if its really cold.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

I wear them everywhere. High heels, runners you name it I have had them on in them. I can't wear heels/pumps to work anymore due to having to wear steel toes but when I did I wore them with everything. I love them.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    kneesocks_zps8f4b8820.jpg
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I got mine at the sport stores because I played soccer. Still have a few pairs from my NCAA sports and wear those in the winter or for riding. We have tall socks called zocks for those wear or need thin socks for tail boots for horseback riding. Enough of my nonsense.

You can find them at any store like those of Hot Topic and the bigger name stores.