38 lbs before and after- with pics!

Replies

• atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    noodleheadgal- that looks like a good start! I believe the whole success of kettlebell is that you are always working almost every muscle at the same time, as well as doing cardio the entire time. Even though I was almost 40lbs heavier, I was still playing a lot of sports and was good, but now I am REALLY REALLY good lol... If you only have 30 min to workout, might as well make the best of it with kettlebell..

For all those looking at the cake, it was made by a friend and was really really good lol

Also the guy that is looking at my butt in the ref costume is not my husband but sure looked like he enjoyed the view lol
  • OMG!!! that is awesome and you look gorgeous :D and check out that abs :D

wait wait!!!! are you doing the kettlenetics?
    did you stick with the food plans it showed you or did you follow this?

O_O cause i have the kettlenetics :)
    the whole set even the 8lbs o.o

which i cant do yet. but im working on my way there :) and you did it for 6 times a week?
    well right now im doing the 30 days shred michael jillians then im thinking to do it again then im going with the kettlenetics. and while im doing all that great workout im doing zumba and turbo jam. different days and different vids. of course.

im doing a lot right now. and its like whoa. well right now im doing 1000 calories burn to make up for the bad craving i had the other days and its working. :) hopefully the weight will go down. for tomorrow :)
    but, normally i just do about 500 calories burn. do you know how much you burn just doing the kettlenetics cause i have put them really high.. and i dont think their that high in burn calories for what i put... >.< what did you put for the kettlenetics?
    sorry i am asking so much questions. lol

but congrats :D
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    You look hot! Amazing job - thanks for the inspiration!
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    You look amazing wow!!
  • kistjo
    kistjo Posts: 19 Member
    You look AMAZING!!! way to go!!! i want to look into that now!
  • JustBreathe
    JustBreathe Posts: 25
    There was a guy on tv the other night selling a DVD series plus kettleball-- sold at kettleworx.com. It looked pretty good, I was thinking of getting it.
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS, GIRL!
    :)
    keep up the GREAT work! You are definitely motivation for me!
  • JustBreathe
    JustBreathe Posts: 25
    PS that cake in your first pick looks amazing. But not as amazing as you! Great job. : )
  • atynk
    Im not sure what kettlenetics is but this is a link for all those wanting to know what kind of workout i do

http://punchgym.com/ --- this is pretty much what we do for 30 min everyday . We use ropes, sledgehammers, rocks, tires, not just kettlebells lol.... its always different, which I love!

http://www.punchgym.ca/ - this is a link of the actual gym I go to in Windsor, ONT , Canada - but it shows what we do on a circuit day (we do that about 1x a week)

As for the diet... I use this book called fitbook (www.fitbook.com) to record my food and exercise, and I try to follow the weight watchers points as best I can.. I find it easier than typing in everything I eat. I like to use MFP to enter exercise and use the message boards.. it helps keep me going

Feel free to ask any questions I love sharing!
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    You look great! Awesome! Thanks for sharing your accomplishments. It's motivational.
  • jdurham87
    jdurham87 Posts: 62
    Everytime I'm feeling lazy and wanting to gorge all day I'm going to have to read this thread and look at your b4-after pics. Thanks for the motivation and great job!
  • thanks for answering my questions :D hehe that really helps :D

and ill check those out :)
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Hokey pete! You're smoking!

You give me hope that a bikini is in my future.
  • Shaboopy
    Shaboopy Posts: 7
    You are officially my motivation because I am the same weight in which you've started off. 150-155 is my goal weight.:happy:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Hot! You look great. and that guy standing behind you seems to think so too! lol How goes your training?
  • atynk
    Training is going great... managed to run today... although i hated every minute of it.. i still got it done lol
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    You look truly amazing!!
  • Amazing! Congrats on all the hard work!
  • tiwi1890
    tiwi1890 Posts: 8
    Wow, wow, WOW!! I'm just after starting 2 days ago - this has completely inspired me!! You look amazing, well done and I hope you're really proud of your determination and I hope you enjoy the new you!! Well done!
  • marinucciphoto
    marinucciphoto Posts: 70 Member
    Wow! You look incredible. Good for you. Congrats on all of your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!