Marathon Newbies Group week three!!!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• AmyDoesIt
    AmyDoesIt Posts: 46
    Options
    Bummer on the bear! Obviously it was not meant to be this year. I know what you mean about registering for the next thing to keep you going. I don't have anything on the books except VACATIONS!!! and you know what that means :drinker:

Cheno - that sounds like fun at the zoo- entertaining at least! You did great and I hope you had fun. I was thinking about you this morning again - loving those Wright Socks (my feet are finally blister free- almost even calous free for sandal weather)! WOW

I got my butt out of bed this morning and ran 4 miles outside at 6:05 am. It was wonderful- I'm trying to beat this heat we are having here and it felt great!

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's day this weekend and start your day off with a good Run- You deserve it! That's my plan.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Amy-I think I am going to have to suck it up and run in the early morning - I HATE MORNINGS! but can't seem to work in "me" time with baseball, track, mom's stuff....

Next week I am going to pre-register for Spinx in Greenville - hubby has said he'll do it with me :bigsmile: