Looking For Women 300 lbs or Heavier

Options
Hello, this is my second time around on MFP after a three week fall off the wagon. I decide to start fresh so I can stay focused. I am looking to lose 100+ pounds. I am at 320 right now and my first goal is to get to 200 but ultimately 185. I would love to find friends who have similar goals to mine. I am very supportive and looking for the same in future friends.

Thanks!

Replies

• Vanessadk0604
    Options
    You can add me. This is my 2nd time around as well, even though i fell off the wagon for the holidays but i'm slowly starting to get back :-D
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around as well. I started at 324. You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • sheilapie
    sheilapie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hi amanda. i started at 278 in the fall. i am down to 218. i had gastric bypass surgery in october. you might want to make your first goal something more attainable sooner, like 300. then lower it by 20 pounds each time you get to that goal.. just my two cents..
    anyways, i would love to be your friend. add me if you want.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Add me I weight 307lbs right now
  • JanelleSonnenberg1
    JanelleSonnenberg1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 310 right now :)
  • mrsstevenson99
    mrsstevenson99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me too....I started at 280...not that I've made it far, but I'm working on it!
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm currently 302 [started at 315], feel free to add me. I'd love more friends with similar goals.
  • loosesealbluth
    loosesealbluth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at 320 back in August and am now at about 262. Not sure about UGW but I'm also aiming for around ~180 and taking things from there. Feel free to add me :)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at 320 back in August and am now at about 262. Not sure about UGW but I'm also aiming for around ~180 and taking things from there. Feel free to add me :)

I'm 262 as well :flowerforyou: Aiming for 175
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Currently I am 284lb just had my second child and reached 307 with the pregnancy. Thankfully a lot fell off by giving birth. I am aiming right now for around 180. I try to log everyday and exercise at least 5x per week but with a 9 year old and a new born its more realistic to aim for 3x per week.
  • FabFran33
    Options
    I've been fluctuating between 315 - 330 for a the past 4 years. My goal is 165 (my red flag weight will be 175). Add me.

I'm aiming for 10% milestones. So, my first milestone should bring me down about 32 pounds, which would get me under 300.
  • bclampff
    bclampff Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too if you like. I started last spring and around the fall I returned to bad habits and gained back to 296. 2 weeks go I started again and now I'm down to 286.
  • hrubyk1804
    Options
    I'm brand new as well and starting at 305. Feel free to add me also!
  • BrandyRelaxing
    BrandyRelaxing Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - started at 339 in January 2011, made some good progress, but am now back up at 300, and on my way down again.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too, I typically keep my diary open and try to eat paleo/primal..
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! I started on here at 344.4 pounds. I have 54 pounds to go til my goal. You will make it if you just keep going. I've fallen off the wagon a lot and I just keep getting back on. Feel free to add me if want. I'm always on here. You can do this. And I eat 2000 cals a day or more.
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    I cheated with surgery, sleeve, but I'm back to counting calories like everyone else. Heaviest was 330, 308 day of surgery, 208.6 now.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im not 300 lbs, but I wish each and everyone of you luck and you have my support.

Id love to have any of you as friends, so add me if you like :D
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You guys are welcome to add me as we'll. I was in the 330's at my heaviest.
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you can add me too.
    i was at my highest 2 weeks ago (303.2), last week i got down to 301.4.
    tomorrow is my weigh in day and i hope to be out of the 300s.
    that is my first mini goal as far as the scale goes.

anyone of you can add me!