Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Even though I'm not done yet, I'm checking in to keep myself honest. I ate great today and got in a short 40minute bike ride. I will be doing strength training a little later. Definitely going to end my day well under my calories. I'll check in again before bed. Good luck everyone!! :happy:
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    OK here I am on this Wednesday I weigh 245 lets see what nexxt Wednesday will bring.:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are just amazing! :flowerforyou: Skinny Wed. gets me so pumped to finish the week strong! I am checking in....I got some walking in this morning. We were setting up for a luncheon and I volunteered to be the "runner." I was pleased to work up a sweat before my day started at work. Then put in a long day at work. Came home and got more walking in with my dog and a mini aerobic workout in inside. I ate very well and came in way under cals. I have had alot of water in but I am not done yet. The last Skinny Wed. had me up twice in the night! :laugh: TMI! Oh well, it's all good! I am so hiped I may have a Skinny Thurs. on my own! Hope to see you all at the Skinny Saturday Challenge. Really...you are just amazing! :heart: Now let's hear how you all ended your day! :smooched:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    this was such a great way to refocus my efforts! i've barely been getting any water and have 6 down so far. doubled my distance and kicked up my effort at the track. didn't quite double the time, but that's only because i went twice as far FASTER! woo hoo!

:drinker:

Whooooo hooooooooo! Way to go noodle! You rocked it!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Started the day off with a bang. Got lots of early exercise and have had plenty of water 14C.
    Large wind storm and no power this afternoon put my exercise to carrying buckets of water, and secureing animal areas.

Lost the big maple tree just outside my livingroom windows. Ran out and retreived my bird feeders. I am going to need drapes or shades for sure. We live 1/4 mile off a country road with no close neighbors, so have no need for drapes in the living room. Tree shaded the west side of my house. Poop! I will miss that tree, but it missed the house and even had the good grace to miss the flowerbeds.

Prayers for those who have problems far worse than mine today.

Power back on at 5:00pm so now I must play catch up. Off and running. Alice

Alice,
    Glad the tree didn't hit your house! Wow-what a storm. Glad the power came back on. No doubt you doubled your cals today girl! Hang in there!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    OK here I am on this Wednesday I weigh 245 lets see what nexxt Wednesday will bring.:flowerforyou:

Chris, we can't wait to help you celebrate next Wed! You can sooooooooooooo do this! You deserve it! :heart:

Hey Sky, thanks for checking in! Good job on the water and clean eating. A+ on the bike ride! :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I've had 9 cups of water so far, been doing really good on my food and am got an extra workout in. Decided on Spicy Skillet Mexican Chicken for dinner--350 calories a serving--and corn muffins to go with it. We will have salad, too. Will be well within my calories for the day!
    Off to drink more water!
    Funny girl and Jessica....awesome job today! PMJs mom, what time is supper? It sounds wonderful! Good job on that water!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am doing good on food but water is a diffrent story I am only on my frist bottle of water and it is 3:30 ugh I just water tasted better or more like pop lol.
    Nancy, I bought some lemon juice and have been putting a few drops in each glass of water. It tastes good and is supposed to be a healthy way to cleanse your kidneys. The vitamin C is good for you as well. Good job on the food today!:drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I have been drinking a lot of water i would i have doubled my water intake. I got my Wii and well i have been getting a lot of exercise in. I am so happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I am so proud of you! Look at that ticker! You are doing it girl! :bigsmile:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Just checking in from the West Coast even thought the day ain't over yet! :bigsmile: I set my alarm an hour earlier this morning because I was determined to do a 20 minutes dance dvd workout before going to work. Also did well on the food so far and will have fish for supper.

Will let you know what tomorrow's scale says.

:heart: :heart: Rebel:heart::heart:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I did good on my workout and food but water not so much. Water seem to be hard for me tho at the end of the day I am very thristy. Esplay when I am nurseing but why can't I get my slef to drink water before 3:00? Sure would like to know that one.

For my workout today I did 2 8 min. run on my c25k firday will be my frist 20min run or atleast a tuning try at it.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I did good on my workout and food but water not so much. Water seem to be hard for me tho at the end of the day I am very thristy. Esplay when I am nurseing but why can't I get my slef to drink water before 3:00? Sure would like to know that one.

For my workout today I did 2 8 min. run on my c25k firday will be my frist 20min run or atleast a tuning try at it.

Good luck on your c25k on Friday! The program got me to running 2 miles at a time, but I'll be darned if I can't get past that. I think it's week 6 that moves to 2.25 miles running and I can't get to it. I know you can do it!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you the challenge it was fun and i am still trying to get my workouts in i still have about 200 or to burn. So see you later
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Did pretty well. Kept my calories under 1500 (my minimum...my body is very sensitive to plateaus) and did about 10 minutes of circuit training. Was babysitting today and couldn't get to the gym. Hoping to go to the gym tomorrow. I added 2 cups of water to my normal intake.
    You all did so awesome today!
  • divyagill
    divyagill Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in! I look forward to double will power and not doubling my dinners. :-)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm back!! I haven't eaten a thing since my last post and did a little ab and upper body work. Skinny Wednesday accomplished!!! Saturday is gonna be tough. I'll be away for the weekend so I may not get to log in every day, but I will try. Still dying to see the 160s!! :laugh:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Good Morning :smile:

My stats for CWC.. 96 oz of water.. I am for 100 everyday. I did JM 30 day Shred L1.

THANKS FAB.. I wouldnt of took the time for a w/o yesterday.. but pulled a Shred off because of your group! :flowerforyou:
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I did really good on the water yesterday!! I got in 15 glasses of water!! I did a hard core workout too! 3 miles on the treadmill, 4 miles on the bike, 10 laps in the pool and 25 squats..... My food on the other hand not so good. I am putting in every calorie tho! Hope evryone else did good on Skinny Wednesday!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good yesterday--drank 14 cups of water, did double workouts and stayed under my calorie goal!
    This gives me the urge to do it again today!
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in desperate need of a Skinny Wednesday Challenge (or as i like to call it, my wacky Wednesday) this week!