Home work out.... Which one to buy/do?!?!? HELP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Tapout XT! If you like throwing punches and kicks and knee strikes and want to gain functional strength (it's awesome for the core) then that's the program for you! :)
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Www.fitnessblender.com has hundreds of awesome free, full length workout videos!!
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like the walk at home dvds esp...Leslie Sansone you get a great aerobic work out its low inpact so its really good on your joints easy to follow step routines and you get a great calorie burn and you can walk the equivalant to 1, 2,3,4,or 5 miles in you living rm. This dvd is really good if you love to walk and if the weather outside is horrible you can still get your walk on!:smooched:
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Www.fitnessblender.com has hundreds of awesome free, full length workout videos!!

Trueeeee!
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    Of all of them I liked p90x results the best. You get everything in the program from strength to cardio to flexibility. The only down side is 95% f the moves he doesn't explain fully before doing them so you have to go slow the first time but I can deal with that with the results that I am seeing.
  • brandiepair
    Options
    What types of workouts do you like to do?? What about your hubby?? I've found that's a good place to start. You can more easily find a program you will stick with and like if you start with something that appeals to you.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    It can depend on if you are a beginner to exercise or looking for something for something more advanced and how long you have to workout. I love Jillian Michaels, biggest loser, zumba, anything for the Wii and my latest favorite is Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds which is a few different programs in one.
  • VCWildberger
    Options
    Thank you all for your input!!!! :happy:
  • shelley234
    shelley234 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would suggest going on you tube, look at amanda russell and mike chang.

They have a lot off clip you can look at and do with out buying any dvd's

Good luck xxxx