Need sweet treat help!!

Options

Replies

• 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Skinny cows. 100-calorie pack cookies. Meringue Cookies from Trader Joes.
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way....I also love the fudge pops but found these sugar free choclate chip cookies (Voortman)that are hein...ok alone but topped with fat free whip cream...I feel like i actually had dessert!
  • lynneeb63
    lynneeb63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I just ate 2 cups of strawberries and that did the trick. Sometimes a cup of Good Earth Herbal Tea or peppermint tea eases those dessert cravings.
  • jennyrolfer
    Options
    There's a fudge bar at health food stores called "Sweet Nothings." They rock.... though they're not available everywhere.
  • jennyrolfer
    Options
    I have been searching and searching AND SEARCHING for a stevia sweetened chocolate chip/chunk recipe. I think you just NAILED IT!!! THANK YOU!!!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    LOVE cottage cheese and honey :love:
  • xLovelyx87
    xLovelyx87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    10 calorie Jello with sugar free cool whip 2tbs or Dark chocolate 68% 10 pieces is like 35ish calories
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    What brand of yogurt has chocolate? I live in Canada and we can't get chocolate yogurt, but I can easily get to the US if it is sold there.

BITE_CoffeeDrkChoco_n2.png

BITE_RaspDrkChoco-lg.png

vanillaChocolate_16_hero.png
  • jessicabakernyc
    jessicabakernyc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of nestle hot chocolate powder in water, only 80 cals and helps w. chocolate cravings before bed. It's also great w. hot skim milk
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Last night I cooked some oats in just water to save calories (you could do milk too), and stirred in some pure cocoa powder and maple syrup. Was yummy and pretty satisfying - and processed sugar freee!!

Oh and sprinkled a tiny bit of shredded coconut on top too! But you could do berries or banana.. or if you don't mind having a little sugar, you could grate some chocolate!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I cut up an apple and sprinkle a little cinnamon on it, that cures my sweet tooth in the evenings. I also cut up an orange into segments and put it in my water bottle. Makes the water taste sweet. I keep adding water to it throughout the day and then in the evening I eat the juicy orange.

Great idea :)
  • lovelifehealth
    lovelifehealth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ginger Tea - slice fresh ginger root in water and boil to desired temperature. It's really satisfying and close to 0 calories. :happy:
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    I have a really big sweet tooth and fruit didn't cut it for me. So I try and keep room for frozen greek yogurt or sherbet.
  • NickiChase
    NickiChase Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    http://www.pbs.org/food/recipes/20-second-chocolate-cake/

It makes two... I skip the oil and just use my silicone baking cups. Totally does the trick for those nights when only a chocolate dessert will do!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Fun size candy bar. Also, I find that a piece of fruit or just chewing a piece of gum gives my brain the sweet flavor it wants without adding a ton of calories.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    1. Get a kid, dog, roommate, or domestic partner.

2. Open a 2-pack of TastyKake Butterscotch Krimpets.

3. Eat one, throw the second to #1.

120 calories.

P.S. The buy-one-get-one-free sale on Krimpets at Marsh Supermarkets ends tomorrow.
  • kauaibaby
    kauaibaby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    frozen snack size york peppermint patty
  • mrudick74
    Options
    skinny cow is an awesome treat, so is bite size candy bars.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your great suggestions guys!! I couldnt find the weight watcher smoothie bars at my local super target, but I did manage to get a couple of those Kid Clif Z Bars that are the chocolate brownie flavor...very very good!! I also got a box of those Smart ones ice cream thingys...I sort of think it looks a little industrial, but one never knows unless you try!!
  • doodlebug7531
    Options
    My favorite right now are grapes sprinkled with jello powder and then frozen....way yum!!