110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to us all - congratulations on a job well done!! utterly amazing - you look so much younger and so happy :) fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting the pics
  • DazzlnDiva
    Options
    Truly amazing! Congratulations! You look sensational!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow is all I can say!!!

That's what I kept saying 'wow', simply amazing the transformation is fantastic! Be proud, be very proud!
  • calin2409
    Options
    Amazing x
  • ksgetfit
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!

:drinker: Thanks
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm not ashamed to say this made me a little teary:)

I'm incredibly happy for you and now, after reading your story and viewing the photos, am re-motivated, re-committed, and re-invigorated. Thanks so much for posting. :)
  • BestSelf98
    BestSelf98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspiring story I've ever seen. CONGRATULATIONS on reclaiming your life.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    I'm not ashamed to say this made me a little teary:)

I'm incredibly happy for you and now, after reading your story and viewing the photos, am re-motivated, re-committed, and re-invigorated. Thanks so much for posting. :)

Wow, thank you so much. THIS is why I continue to stick around, not just for myself, but for others following in my footsteps.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look Marvelous!!! Congrats on your success!!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!!! :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!!! :smile:

• pandia17
    Options
    WOW! Congrats - you earned it! You look fantastic and it sounds like you FEEL fantastic too. And yes - you look a lot younger. Whoohoo for you!
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Beyond fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration and for being such a positive example of what one person can do to make themselves healthy again!
  • THICOK
    THICOK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your success story is truly inspirational! You have taken control of your life. Congratulations! For those of us just beginning this journey, would you be willing to share a few tips? One thing I am curious about w/ others who have lost is how many calories did you start eating in the beginning? I have done some reading, but would love the input from others.

Again, congratulations!
    Tammy
  • fitTomika
    fitTomika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow u look great
  • tkgraham
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring to me! I want to lose at least 94...for a BMI under 25. It's gone so well so far. Nervousness about the end and those last few pounds too...but I still have 44 to go so no worries yet. I love that you've maintained...you should be proud!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    No words...you're an inspiration!
  • leggynita
    leggynita Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! What a jounrey...thank you for sharing and inspiring me and many others. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!