Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Replies

• jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    You are truly an inspiration to us all - congratulations on a job well done!! utterly amazing - you look so much younger and so happy :) fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting the pics
  • Truly amazing! Congratulations! You look sensational!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow is all I can say!!!

That's what I kept saying 'wow', simply amazing the transformation is fantastic! Be proud, be very proud!
  • Amazing x
  • You look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!

:drinker: Thanks
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    I'm not ashamed to say this made me a little teary:)

I'm incredibly happy for you and now, after reading your story and viewing the photos, am re-motivated, re-committed, and re-invigorated. Thanks so much for posting. :)
  • BestSelf98
    BestSelf98 Posts: 19 Member
    This is the most inspiring story I've ever seen. CONGRATULATIONS on reclaiming your life.
  • keeponkickin
    I'm not ashamed to say this made me a little teary:)

I'm incredibly happy for you and now, after reading your story and viewing the photos, am re-motivated, re-committed, and re-invigorated. Thanks so much for posting. :)

Wow, thank you so much. THIS is why I continue to stick around, not just for myself, but for others following in my footsteps.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    You look Marvelous!!! Congrats on your success!!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Beautiful! Great job!!! :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    Beautiful! Great job!!! :smile:

• WOW! Congrats - you earned it! You look fantastic and it sounds like you FEEL fantastic too. And yes - you look a lot younger. Whoohoo for you!
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Such an inspiration!!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Beyond fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration and for being such a positive example of what one person can do to make themselves healthy again!
  • THICOK
    THICOK Posts: 10 Member
    Your success story is truly inspirational! You have taken control of your life. Congratulations! For those of us just beginning this journey, would you be willing to share a few tips? One thing I am curious about w/ others who have lost is how many calories did you start eating in the beginning? I have done some reading, but would love the input from others.

Again, congratulations!
    Tammy
  • fitTomika
    fitTomika Posts: 10 Member
    wow u look great
  • Your story is so inspiring to me! I want to lose at least 94...for a BMI under 25. It's gone so well so far. Nervousness about the end and those last few pounds too...but I still have 44 to go so no worries yet. I love that you've maintained...you should be proud!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 564 Member
    No words...you're an inspiration!
  • leggynita
    leggynita Posts: 14 Member
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! What a jounrey...thank you for sharing and inspiring me and many others. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!