Can playing with shapes ruin a relationship?

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    OP, just so we're clear, this is all a euphemism for what was really going on, right?

Maybe. . I didn't say he got his brains from me. . .
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Just so I understand correctly, are you pointing out that your child is smarter than theirs?

You must always point out when your child is smarter, better, etc. than anyone elses. I think that is in the Parent Handbook. Come on, really you didn't know that?! :wink:

and better looking. Do NOT forget to point out your child is better looking than theirs, too.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    To prove he's a genius, you should put him with round blocks.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Just so I understand correctly, are you pointing out that your child is smarter than theirs?

You must always point out when your child is smarter, better, etc. than anyone elses. I think that is in the Parent Handbook. Come on, really you didn't know that?! :wink:

It is in the handbook. Page 57 actually. There's a whole chapter about how to set your child up on a pedestal and knock all the other kids off at the same time. Followed by an excellent section on how to coach from the bleachers.

Ok. .great!. . I'm going to see if I can find that. . then I can throw that in their faces the next time they try to slash my car tires.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm replying to this.

Listen. Playing with shapes ISN'T THE PROBLEM here. Your child is playing with lessers. That is your fault as a parent. The other parents realize this when you say something and are embarrassed of their little lesser. They're doing YOU a favor by quietly retiring from your child's development path.

It's a self-sorting system and you should really just let itself work out.

Jesus, some people.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

and better looking. Do NOT forget to point out your child is better looking than theirs, too.

Well. .that goes without saying. .he DID get his looks from me!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    They're jealous and trying to sabotage you...

oh wait....never mind

Just Break Up :laugh:
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Put power tools in to the mix and see what happens.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Yeah I did'nt read that section either......
    Options

well, he is a cutie.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol... haha DUH parents get jealous if your kid is smarter!! who cares!!! let him play and teach him the most you can dont let other woman bring u to stop doing things because they get jealous.....
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I love you.
    Options
    lol... haha DUH parents get jealous if your kid is smarter!! who cares!!! let him play and teach him the most you can dont let other woman bring u to stop doing things because they get jealous.....

*whoosh*
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

well, he is a cutie.

I knew I voted for you for a good reason. . :)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options

Ok, so this explains why none of the parents of my kid's friends like me... I am just gonna break up with them
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that they get upset because you rub it in their faces (or that's how it seems). Perhaps you can instead be proud of your child and mention it to his mother & grandparents instead.
    Options

well, he is a cutie.

I knew I voted for you for a good reason. . :)

aw, thank you, but I thought it was the punch gif that did it, lol.
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options

*whoosh*

LOL
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    My offspring is better than yours and he is yet to be born.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    My parents said I was terrible at playing with shapes yet now I'm 43 and am successful. I have a great career at Mcdonalds cleaning ketchup dispenser and toilets also during the holidays, I am a proud bell ringer for the salvation army!

:wink: