Significant results from 30 day Shred?

Options
124»

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I have done it! And it's freaking awesome!! I love Jillian MIchaels she is the best! She is the one that helped me get my sexy back!!

<<~~
  • chloekiyoko
    chloekiyoko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 26...not much weight loss, but lots of toning and slimming.
    Definitely happy with my results.
    Most days this was my only workout, I ate around 1500 calories a day
  • kandienicole
    Options
    bump
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    SORRY everyone, just realized my 'after' pics above were from completion of both 30DS and RI30. OOPS! Forgive me, I just figured out how to post pics! LOL I will post the right pics in a bit!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Here are my results....(1) pic from last summer (2) after 30 day shred (3) after ripped in 30. Keep in mind RI 30 took me about 2 months to complete...there was a half-marathon in there and a trip to Mexico where we basically ate/drank all day. So that may have skewed the results ;)

However, I'm very pleased and doing 6 Week 6 Pack now. I'm training for another race so that one will take me longer than 6 weeks since I usually do 2-3 days of cardio in between.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results-.jpg
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Here ya go - got it right - Photos with blue shorts are from final day of RIPPED in 30, which I completed after 30DS.

30DSresults.jpg

30DStoRI30.jpg
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I had amazing results! Pics in profile.
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I measured this morning before working out, I had lost half an inch everywhere after three days. It motivated me to do day four today!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Here are my results....(1) pic from last summer (2) after 30 day shred (3) after ripped in 30. Keep in mind RI 30 took me about 2 months to complete...there was a half-marathon in there and a trip to Mexico where we basically ate/drank all day. So that may have skewed the results ;)

However, I'm very pleased and doing 6 Week 6 Pack now. I'm training for another race so that one will take me longer than 6 weeks since I usually do 2-3 days of cardio in between.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results-.jpg

besides the Dvds exactly what else did you do ?
  • sharon_rn
    Options
    curious how are you figuring your calories burned from this? I tried putting in different things and just cant decide....I found the link for Level 1 and Level 2 on youtube,,,,think I will give level 1 a whirl tomorrow....looks like it will kick my backside :)
  • maxiechild
    maxiechild Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    curious how are you figuring your calories burned from this? I tried putting in different things and just cant decide....I found the link for Level 1 and Level 2 on youtube,,,,think I will give level 1 a whirl tomorrow....looks like it will kick my backside :)

I used "circuit training" under cardio.

To answer your question I usually run 2-3 times a week, so just that and the DVD. and try to eat as clean as possible! Eating is a lot of it so don't forget that. Even Jillian says on the DVD "you can eat your way through any amount of exercise".

Also, if you miss a day or two don't start over...just continue where you left off. It took me 40 days to complete 30 DS the first time. You don't have to do it everyday but you'll still see results.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Just finished yesterday.

Result blog here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/petithamu/view/result-operation-hot-momma-a-la-30-day-shred-photos-416226

I had more significant result the first time I did it but I also watched what I ate. This time around I just focused on finishing and didn't 'diet' as much...so still results but small.
  • HaleyHysteria
    Options
    I just started 30DS yesterday! I've been taking dance classes since August so I'm in a little better shape than I have been in the past. I can already see some difference! Well, at least I can feel it. Overall I feel more tight than doughy and I'm sore like no other in the booty! I'm motivated though, so I'm ready to keep going :)
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/861344-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

I am sure this is already on here. Check it out!! A lot of before and after pics!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Before I got pregnant, I did it 30 days straight. I may have only lost 6lbs, but I lost 15inches all over. Now that I'm back from having the baby, I'll be giving it another go soon.
  • jsilky
    jsilky Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What # weights did everyone use? If you start low should you get heavier weights as you go? I have 2# and I feel nothing from them. :-/ I have started for a day or two then dont do it :mad: . But I started on L1 again on Monday 1-28 I am going to stick to it this time to FINISH the whole 30 days.. Hopefully I will see results!! :smile:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    has anyone recieved significant results from the 30 day shred?
    I always do it for about 10 days and then give up either because i have no time, or miss a few days and suffer from lack of motivation :P

Just wondering if its even worth it to do for 30 days.

Um, not to be rude or anything, but have you actually looked through the forums before? There are lot of forum posts about it, and yes it is worth doing the 30 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!