Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Blueprint juice cleanse??

Has anyone had luck with the blueprint 3 day juice cleanse? I'm really interested in learning about it, and possibly trying it. My only set back is it will cost 200+ with delivery and such so I want as much info as possible :)

So has anyone tried it? Any success stories? Thanks guys :)

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    What are you cleansing?
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    200$? To drink fruit water that has had its nutrients removed? Spend that money on food, yo.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    200$? To drink fruit water that has had its nutrients removed? Spend that money on food, yo.

the only thing that could make this comment better is finger guns. there are no 3 Day plans, just rest of life plans. I suggest you start for rest of life plan today

shotsfired2_zpsd7b8ff0b.gif
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    No, I have not tried it. My organs do a great job cleansing on their own
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    You don't need to do a cleanse.

http://sciencebasedpharmacy.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/the-detox-delusion/

Save your money and spend it on healthy food. :flowerforyou:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    $200 for a cleanse that will just make you poo a lot and dump nothing but water weight? Heck no!

Save that money and just start making some changes to your life.
  • corbyxo
    corbyxo Posts: 22
    Its all naturel, only a few ingredients such as fruits and veggies :) just wanted to get my body into a better state after weeks of eating
    crap lol thanks for the feedback guys :)
  • ThickMcRunFast

the only thing that could make this comment better is finger guns. there are no 3 Day plans, just rest of life plans. I suggest you start for rest of life plan today

img

Finger guns!
    anchorman-teamjump.gif
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Its all naturel, only a few ingredients such as fruits and veggies :) just wanted to get my body into a better state after weeks of eating
    crap lol thanks for the feedback guys :)

No cleanse will do that for you. Just focus on eating well, being active, and staying hydrated. Your body will clean itself all on its own.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    yeah, snark aside, you don't need it. You'll drop some water weight, then gain it all back. Its not a re-boot or a jump start, its a few days of spinning your wheels. Just go back to eating well and hydrating.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Agreed. Furthermore, I'll see your link and raise you one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses

OP - save your money. Cleanses and detoxes are scams which don't do what they claim. The only thing they cleanse is your wallet.
  • if you need a cleanse that bad send me your address and ill send you some of my roommate and i's hand made trinadad scocpion, ghost chile, tomato salsa.......you will cleanse for a few days......