back fat

Options

Replies

• MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    I've started going to bootcamp 4 days a week just recently. I worked out throughout my whole weight loss but I feel like Ive been stepping up my workout intensity with bootcamp. On Tues we do legs/butt/shoulders, Wed chest/back/abs, Fri full body and Sunday full body. Each workout incorporates INTENSE treadmill running (im talking sprints at 9.0, inclines at level 10) mixed with tons of weights as well. I started these classes 2 or 3 weeks ago so hopefully I will see more improvements if i keep this up
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    ^taso yes i did consult with a plastic surgeon because my problem areas were really bugging me despite being a low weight. he is willing to do it for me but I think I am going to pass on that idea and just keep working out and hope it goes away
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great! I sort of see what you're talking about although you don't have that much of a problem. I'm sure if you keep working out and eating right it'll slowly get slimmer in that area.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    you look great and have no visible back fat!
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you look like a model maybe you should see a psychiatrist?
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    I agree that you don't have anything to worry about on your back, but if you're looking for VS Angel back definition, that requires weight training and photoshop. Definitely give your brain a chance to catch up with your body. You look great, and hopefully you feel great/healthy too!
  • klezmergal
    Options
    If the fat is on the top of your back in the centre, have your thyroid checked with a doctor.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I'm with everyone else in saying you likely are not seeing what you truly look like. I don't know if a history of disordered eating led to body dysmorphia or not but you do not have any visible love handles or back fat at all.
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise do you do?

I'm 20lbs heavier than I was this time last year but my measurements are smaller e.g. my waist is 2 inches smaller. I also have muscle definition in my back. Because I started lifting heavy freeweights, particular for back and shoulders. I have a back fat issue too - I still do at 190lbs! But it is a HELL of a lot better now!
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    If the fat is on the top of your back in the centre, have your thyroid checked with a doctor.

ROFL
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

ROFL

^ Exactly...what is that about?! :huh:

OP you look amazing, no back fat in sight
  • m60kaf
    Options

ROFL

That the OP clearly has issues that have nothing to do with weight and then someone pipes up the ludicrous 'I can't help it I have a bad thyroid' rubbish to someone that isn't even fat.

This site is scary in its level of mis-information and plain bad advice
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

ROFL

That the OP clearly has issues that have nothing to do with weight and then someone pipes up the ludicrous 'I can't help it I have a bad thyroid' rubbish to someone that isn't even fat.

This site is scary in its level of mis-information and plain bad advice

Sorry my bad I should have done ^^ that rather than ^ that
    I was asking what is that about to the weird thyroid suggestion. I have Grave's (thyroid disease) and its not an excuse for anything...especially not back fat (invisible or not) :smile:
    Oh and the hump back fat thing is called a buffalo hump or dowagers hump (I also have one...albeit smaller since losing weight) and its mainly due to bad posture and being overweight. Which is not what the OP seems to be complaining of.
    Phew....I think I explained myself :tongue:
  • alexisu96
    alexisu96 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hate to call someone out as a Troll, but anyone with issues on how they view themselves ( and here the OP starts with a negative) does NOT posts pictures of their rear in a G string. Sorry but I find that hard to believe, just mine opinion. If I sound like a femase dog, maybe its because I am starving!
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You have body dysmorphia...not back fat.

agreed
  • m60kaf
    Options
    hate to call someone out as a Troll, but anyone with issues on how they view themselves ( and here the OP starts with a negative) does NOT posts pictures of their rear in a G string. Sorry but I find that hard to believe, just mine opinion. If I sound like a femase dog, maybe its because I am starving!

Spot on
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    it's not back fat it's lose skin from lack of muscle tone. lift weights.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Back fat?? its sad you look fine please focus a little better next time and to discuss back fat and then pose in a g string im slightly confused
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    push ups and pull ups will nip it in the bud. As far as your outer thighs I do leg lifts. Basically I spread my legs into a V on the ground, lock my knees and lift my legs up and down without ever letting them touch the ground. I usually can do 30-40 but they're very hard so don't give up.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll. Either that or you should see a therapist for your non existent back fat.