I just watched this documentary

Options

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Wait?? What??? He's not serious?? Well I am going to burn 2000 calories today and stick to my 1200 calorie goal.... :drinker:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    You're mistaken, what you saw was the instructional DVD that came with your shake weight. Don't feel bad, anyone could have made that mistake. Just keep on shakin and eat 1200 clean calories and you'll get the results in the video.
    The shake weight is perhaps the greatest training tool ever invented. thank you for bringing this into the light.

The shake weight gave me a thigh gap!
    That's funny on too many levels.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Wait?? What??? He's not serious?? Well I am going to burn 2000 calories today and stick to my 1200 calorie goal.... :drinker:

You can eat more as long as it's negative calorie foods!!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I like turtles

Documentaries on turtles are the best.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    2 words (and they can not be said enough) Pop Tarts.
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lub4sqQ6wI1qhek6oo1_500.gif
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    2 words (and they can not be said enough) Pop Tarts.

Oh I see what you did there!! Oh You!!! :drinker:

american-kellogg-s-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-pop-tarts-400g-327-p_zpse6c121bd.jpg
  • AvsFreak
    AvsFreak Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    There is so much scientific data in that documentary. I barely understand any of it, but I looked it up on the internet... It is all true! I just know that I NEED A JUICER and I will be picketing all fast food restaurants. NO SUGAR, FATS, PROTEIN, CARBS, MEAT, or DAIRY ever again. Only farm-ripened organic food fertilized with local cow poop.

Only if the cows eat farm-ripened organic food too. No grass or grains. The grains will transfer their carbs to me through the poop and into my juicer!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I've heard about that documentary, that's the one endorsed by Jillian Michaels right? so it has to be 100% accurate!
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    It seriously changed my life. It explained why I should remove certain foods from my diet, even though they have never been a problem before.
    I have only been trying to lose weight for 2 weeks and have plateaued with only 14lbs lost. I'm certain that by following the steps in this movie I can super charge my food to remove the fat and toxins from my body.

Please only reply if you are going to support my uninformed and rash decision

Thanks!

You're gonna need a lot of positive support on your journey bro. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Do what's best for you. Who cares if it's dangerous...you know what's best for you, you beautiful and unique snowflake! Again, good luck on your journey!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    A really good documentary is "A Handful of Quarters". It's about Donkey Kong.....really good, and I didn't have to stop eating carbs after.

Apes don't eat meat
    That's why he's so hangry.

RRRRR! RRRRRR! RRRRR!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I saw this one documentary where this guy didn't eat anything that could cast a shadow. Or was it an episode of the Simpsons? I'm totally down for shadow boxing. Wait, what are we talking about again?
  • SellyBunnie
    Options
    Oh so this is all just a joke thread? In the General Diet and Weight Loss Help area? This is why I haven't missed this site. It's just as bad as Calorie Count. Some horrible people in here who could care less about helping others. -_-
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    14 pounds in 2 weeks!? Sign me up.

Wait a second - what limb would I have to amputate again?
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Oh so this is all just a joke thread? In the General Diet and Weight Loss Help area? This is why I haven't missed this site. It's just as bad as Calorie Count. Some horrible people in here who could care less about helping others. -_-

somebody needs a samwich....
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options

lighten-up-francis-o.gif
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Oh! I see what you did there...
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So, if we eat vegetables that are grown in regular soil, they are still nutritious??? But what if I cook them?????????
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I've heard about that documentary, that's the one endorsed by Jillian Michaels right? so it has to be 100% accurate!

Yep, and narrated by Dr. Oz, with a cameo by Dr. Mercola.
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Sorry for party rockin.

A little fun is required sometimes.