This is a great place to make new friends, but....

Options

Replies

• jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Try using a picture of your cat...

<

That better?

Better, but I like my cats shaved

I think the picture of that cat is creepier than the creeps. I have never been creeped. Don't think having my kids in the picture helps.

hairlesscat_zps68384544.jpg
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm against online dating sites, I've used them (rather unsuccessfully lol) myself

ditto on that one. I'll often friend a woman because she's attractive. Doesn't necessairly mean i want to date her though.

Anyway, i find girls on this webstie to be far more open to communication then on any dating website. Its almost impossible for me to get a response out of anyone on those sites. i can count on one hand how many girls have contacted me.

I don't know why it seems so much easier here, maybe girls on the dating sites assume your just after one thing or something idk.

There are a lot of people just on here to track things and thats great... and they pretty much let you know that right away. as long as everyones honest and respects each other then i don't see any issues.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    :D
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Just say the name Merlin and I'll be there to creep.

tumblr_mhe5ny8w6c1rdaf2so1_400.gif
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm against online dating sites, I've used them (rather unsuccessfully lol) myself

ditto on that one. I'll often friend a woman because she's attractive. Doesn't necessairly mean i want to date her though.

Anyway, i find girls on this webstie to be far more open to communication then on any dating website. Its almost impossible for me to get a response out of anyone on those sites. i can count on one hand how many girls have contacted me.

I don't know why it seems so much easier here, maybe girls on the dating sites assume your just after one thing or something idk.

There are a lot of people just on here to track things and thats great... and they pretty much let you know that right away. as long as everyones honest and respects each other then i don't see any issues.

This exactly
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    I've officially had my first creepy mail msg on MFP.... low and behold it was from the original poster :D I feel honored beyond words!!

2s0bpdl.png
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Haha this thread is hilarious. No creepers for me either but i think its the baby. Maybe shes creeper repellant? : )
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    No creepers either, but I think it's the threat of cat domination that scares everyone off... they are nature's serial killers };)
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    Click on this thread if you're not getting creeped on suficiently

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/873483-loney-exercise-is-boring-quit-diet-and-look-here
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Honestly, it's flattering when someone compliments me. I say thank you for the compliment. I don't consider someone a "creep" until they say something inappropriate....then you have the option of not replying. They'll leave you alone.
  • Tennolina
    Options
    340914161_zpsf6e325b9.jpg

LMAO!!!
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    Honestly, it's flattering when someone compliments me. I say thank you for the compliment. I don't consider someone a "creep" until they say something inappropriate....then you have the option of not replying. They'll leave you alone.

Hey Tennolina, Want to earn 14 dollars the hard way?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Ohhhhh....Highlander quote. If I were one of these creeper people, you'd be my first target. :)
  • Tennolina
    Options

Hey Tennolina, Want to earn 14 dollars the hard way?

Bahahahahaha....
  • Tennolina
    Options

Ohhhhh....Highlander quote. If I were one of these creeper people, you'd be my first target. :)

Too funny!!
  • nobadkitty
    Options
    tumblr_l55cpwjLKS1qanb21o1_500.jpg
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Let me clarify what I mean by creepers...

Creepers = Those random people who you've never even interacted with on here but start sending you random messages about how hot you are.

You dont like compliments?
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Never been creeped on here at MFP
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Let me clarify what I mean by creepers...

Creepers = Those random people who you've never even interacted with on here but start sending you random messages about how hot you are.

I AM a creeper. I'll tell people if they're pretty. :) Why not?
  • twright513
    Options
    I agree with penrbrown - it's SO nice to get complements!!