Ok...I get the whole not heating up fish at work thing...

Options
2»

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You think people complain when you heat up broccoli? Try brussels sprouts! lol. I had someone come in one time to our break room and say "Is there a baby's poopy diaper in here?!" :/

Talk about ruining someone's appetite.

I was eating potato leek soup that I had made and this woman came over and asked what the heck smelled like crap. I looked at her and said "Thank you so much for telling my my lunch smells like pooh." She was embarrassed.

Good! I am glad she was embarrassed!! The place I worked had, obviously, that woman, and another woman who asked me if I was pregnant before I lost weight...I told her "no, I am just fat, thanks for asking though!" I am pretty sure she was embarrassed. And then asked me for my weight loss advice when I lost a bunch of weight. lol (This was years ago, and before I put on a bunch of weight during miscarriage and pregnancy last year) Some people are just so ignorant and lack people skills.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Thats because broccoli is vegetable personification of pure evil. I will not rest until it has been eradicated from the face of the earth.
    That and it stinks.

May I join you in your quest?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKNU3HaDGChQsNOBb5SWlTOk-_BDl3zyqg7Qz0WbecYkkxik__yhCQvv2TJQ
  • bairborne
    bairborne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I get beat up for eating tuna fish, they say it stinks :laugh:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Thats because broccoli is vegetable personification of pure evil. I will not rest until it has been eradicated from the face of the earth.
    That and it stinks.

May I join you in your quest?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKNU3HaDGChQsNOBb5SWlTOk-_BDl3zyqg7Qz0WbecYkkxik__yhCQvv2TJQ

Loved that line!

The battle against broccoli can never have too many crusaders. Climb aboard soldier!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but i think it depends on how you cook the broccoli.. I work with a person who cooks the hell out of it everyday in the microwave. it smells like @ss.. i cook broccoli in the microwave all the time and it doesnt smell god awful like his does..
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I fart on people who stand in the middle of walkways and talk, or when they walk to slow I walk in front of them and crop dust the shiz out of them.
  • dirtnap63
    Options
    I am sorry but i think it depends on how you cook the broccoli.. I work with a person who cooks the hell out of it everyday in the microwave. it smells like @ss.. i cook broccoli in the microwave all the time and it doesnt smell god awful like his does..

Riiiight. Everyone thinks theirs doesn't smell.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options

You're cracking me up today! LOL!
  • dirtnap63
    Options

You're cracking me up today! LOL!

Thank you thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This annoys me too. I had some crab and corn soup the other day for lunch and one of my coworkers said "What kind of soup is that? It smells terrible!" It smelled like crab cakes to me, not something gross and offensive, but even if it did, that's just rude of her! Sorry you think my lunch smells terrible. Too bad!

Eat what you want. People can just deal with it.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Get a brand new wet sponge, put it in a bowl with a bunch of cinnamon and vanilla. Leave it next to microwave and nuke it for one minute after heating smelly meal. ...you're welcome : )
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Broccoli is banned from the microwave where my husband works. It's super stinky if you leave just a teeny too long in the microwave.