Joggers! How do you carry your things?

Options
124»

Replies

• vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well in the winter my running jackets have pockets....I sewed velcro on to some of them so they could keep tightly shut. For the summer, I bought one of those cloth "wrist wallets" and put my key in the wallet. My iPod and dog spray I just clip to my waistband. (Dog spray goes in the small of my back). I feed the iPod earphones under my shirt up to my ears so it's not flapping around. If I carry a phone to use Strava to check my distance, I have an armband for it. Been doing this for years and it works great.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    get a bracelet holder for your phone. put some tunes on there and get a bracelet key ring for the other arm: http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F40/1LN0/FE2ZZVNH/F401LN0FE2ZZVNH.LARGE.jpg
  • runningonmargaritas
    Options
    I wear my go belt or on long runs my Amphipod hand held water bottle has a zip pocket for my key fob, etc.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    when i had a phone and an ipod i would hold them both and now i just have an iphone so i use a band for it on my arm c: and if you need a key just put it in your pocket maybe i doubt it would fall out
  • jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Key, phone and id(super important! i use an old licence, wrote my roommates name and number on the back)

If im wearing a running jacket in the zippered pocket.

Otherwise key and id stay in my bra. Run with phone in my hand.
  • lmdoyle78
    lmdoyle78 Posts: 1
    Options
    http://www.underfuse.com/

you can iron them wherever you want them
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I have a water belt that has a built in fanny pack. The pack holds my license if I'm running a race with a beer tent and it has a clip for my keys. I keep my phone in my pocket since it tells me how fast/far I'm running and has my music. That's it. As I start really adding milage for my half marathon training, I'll be happy for the pockets in the belt for GU or chews and the like..

Everything else stays at home or in the car depending on where I'm running.
  • rld27
    rld27 Posts: 6
    Options
    Well not sure about all things - but I developed a way to carry my phone while I run because nothing had pockets- you can also put in money tissues credit cards a key - www.isportsbra.com what do you think?
  • YourBuddyDave
    Options
    Go minimal! Just your key, car or home. You can wear your key with Keon V1. It's a ring you wear that holds your key. Check out www.objecttheory.net