I just watched this documentary

Options
124»

Replies

• DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh so this is all just a joke thread? In the General Diet and Weight Loss Help area? This is why I haven't missed this site. It's just as bad as Calorie Count. Some horrible people in here who could care less about helping others. -_-

Why so hangry
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    chimpanzees are apes and they eat meat, they love baby monkeys
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Oh so this is all just a joke thread? In the General Diet and Weight Loss Help area? This is why I haven't missed this site. It's just as bad as Calorie Count. Some horrible people in here who could care less about helping others. -_-

Why so hangry

Reported.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the one your talking about is Hungry for Change, there is also Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, and Food Matters on Netflix! They are amazing I'm doing the 15 day reboot on rebootwithjoe.com. There are also groups on here that do the juicing as well. I like the 15 day detox because its not complete juicing you do 5 daying of juicing and eating specific meals, then five days of juicing, then the last five days are juicing and meals. After the detox I want to use the reboot format to continue my healty lifestyle with mostly fruits and veggies and incorporating cage free chicken, and low fat/local dairy products. Also, maybe some whole grains I haven't decided I'm a major sugar addict so adding carbs not from fruit makes me a little uneasy because a I don't want to give in and end up binging on a huge pizza or something.

WHOOOOSH! The sound of the joke going completely over someones head....
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    14 pounds in 2 weeks!? Sign me up.

Wait a second - what limb would I have to amputate again?

Your brain! I'm in if you are! :)
  • SRH7
    Options
    chimpanzees are apes and they eat meat, they love baby monkeys

Sad but true - they can be very mean when they get hungry.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Apes don't eat meat and they're jacked.

Think about it.

Apes also have 1/5th the brain size humans do.

So if you would like to eat yourself stupid by depriving yourself of the only natural source of vitamin B12 (perhaps one of the most important vitamins to human health), please, stop eating meat.

You would fantastically demonstrate reductive evolution for us.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Do you even lift?!
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't think you watched it correctly.....
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I don't think you watched it correctly.....
    There's a correct way to watch a documentary? Aww man, pwnd. I knew I shoulda kept that manual.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    So, if we eat vegetables that are grown in regular soil, they are still nutritious??? But what if I cook them?????????
    What, the vegetables or the soil?
  • SRH7
    Options
    Do you even lift?!

I simply don't have the energy following this plan... but the scales say I'm losing weight, so it's okay, right?