If paleo is so good

Options

Replies

• CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This is stupid. Obviously, there were no cavemen, it's a conspiracy by "scientists" to make us believe we came from fish. The world started 6k years ago, and then there were two people, a rib, and an apple. The rest is history.

I hate to disagree but,

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

My response to that is that The Bible is a conspiracy made up by "religious folk" to strip people of their ability to think for themselves.

Good news is religion is starting to go extinct just like the cavemen. So I guess we both win right?

Who said anything about the bible?! Religious discussions belong in private groups.
    :laugh: :tongue:

Well I'm sure you didn't read that the world is 6000-years-old in National Geographic. You brought it up love, not me.

It's science, yo.

Just the fact that this discussion is occurring in 2013 is SOLID EVIDENCE that Neanderthals are still around today. :drinker:
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This is stupid. Obviously, there were no cavemen, it's a conspiracy by "scientists" to make us believe we came from fish. The world started 6k years ago, and then there were two people, a rib, and an apple. The rest is history.

I hate to disagree but,

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

My response to that is that The Bible is a conspiracy made up by "religious folk" to strip people of their ability to think for themselves.

Good news is religion is starting to go extinct just like the cavemen. So I guess we both win right?

Who said anything about the bible?! Religious discussions belong in private groups.

Well I'm sure you didn't read that the world is 6000-years-old in National Geographic. You brought it up love, not me.

It's science, yo.

Just the fact that this discussion is occurring in 2013 is SOLID EVIDENCE that Neanderthals are still around today. :drinker:

Bless your heart
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

I hate to disagree but,

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

It's science, yo.

Bless your heart

No don't! If you throw holy water on her I think she'll burn.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options
    On another note,

...maybe the cavemen died off in the 2012 apocalypse that all of us around today missed. Thoughts?
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    On another note,

...maybe the cavemen died off in the 2012 apocalypse that all of us around today missed. Thoughts?

This is thread hijacking, another forum violation
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

I hate to disagree but,

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

It's science, yo.

Bless your heart

No don't! If you throw holy water on her I think she'll burn.

Good point.

We should conduct an experiment to see if you're right and submit it to 'Bill Nye The Science Guy'. Perhaps that will be an episode they'll actually air in the Bible-Belt.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options
    On another note,

This is thread hijacking, another forum violation

Please point out one post on this thread that isn't.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I hate to disagree but,

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

It's science, yo.

I am so confused as to what your point of view is. According to the evolution conspiracy, that you seem to ascribe to, Neanderthals do not exist today, yet you seem to think they do? Or, you're just being hilarious by calling me a Neanderthal? Either you believe the "scientists" or you believe something else. Here, you're indicating that there may be more to the story. And the house of cards crumbles...
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Why are all the cavemen dead? HUH?

This guy disagrees.

tumblr_m08752ll3P1qb8x3g.jpg

And this guy was my favorite.

caveman.jpg
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    cavemen still exist. they sell car insurance.
    Geckos are not cavemen.
    FHYKMKUaCk.jpg
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

I am so confused as to what your point of view is. According to the evolution conspiracy, that you seem to ascribe to, Neanderthals do not exist today, yet you seem to think they do? Or, you're just being hilarious by calling me a Neanderthal? Either you believe the "scientists" or you believe something else. Here, you're indicating that there may be more to the story. And the house of cards crumbles...

Because you referred to evolution as a 'conspiracy', I believe you're confused about a whole lot more than just my point of view love...

...but that is just my opinion.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

Geckos are not cavemen.

Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Because you referred to evolution as a 'conspiracy', I believe you're confused about a whole lot more than just my point of view love...

...but that is just my opinion.

I am here to learn. Can you fill me in please?
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options

I am here to learn. Can you fill me in please?

Assuming you're being genuine about actually having a civilized discussion about evolution, I don't believe this is the place and time to do it.

If you would like to start an evolution discussion in the 'fun and games' section of the forums I would be happy to join you over there.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    This thread is exclusionary because only the people who believe in cavemen and the people who do not can participate.
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options
    This thread is exclusionary because only the people who believe in cavemen and the people who do not can participate.

WHoa, where does it say that? I definitely missed that road sign.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Is this a corollary to, "if we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys?"
  • CATindeeHAT
    Options
    Is this a corollary to, "if we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys?"

Good question.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

I hate to disagree but,

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Good news is, religion is starting to go extinct just like the cavemen. So I guess we both win right?

Cheers!
    Poe's Law strikes again!

(BTW you forgot the talking snake.)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    My son believes that we evolved from fish and that the next step will be God evolving us into fish again. He's very excited about this prospect, because he thinks he'll be the one evolved (he's five). So no need for either/or.

As for cavemen dying out, if I had to cope with morning sickness on low carbs, I wouldn't procreate much...