Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    What are the hungry horrors?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have the hungry horrors today?

Would you beleive that I do? It is from exercising too late at night...beleive that?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have the hungry horrors today?

Would you beleive that I do? It is from exercising too late at night...beleive that?
    Same here....gym last night before bed, and gym first thing this morning. Would that cause it?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I don't know what the hungry horrors are either, will you kindly enlighten me?
  • mtpayne5
    mtpayne5 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Can you get the hungry horrors with out working out?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    An oldy but hey who dat sizzling up a post? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/551208-hungry-horrors
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    To paraphrase is it "when I am extremely hungry and no matter what I eat I am still hungry"?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    An oldy but hey who dat sizzling up a post? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/551208-hungry-horrors

Holy Crap....How the hell did you find that?...lol
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    To paraphrase is it "when I am extremely hungry and no matter what I eat I am still hungry"?

Would this be a direct quote?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Stalker?

Very helpful! Now I know what to call it when that happens!! May I thank you both?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Did Michael do a search on a term and come up with a thread you posted? How awesome is that?

Is it only my East Coast peeps that know the term? Could this be a bit of local jargon?

And yes, I've had several things to eat already and my stomach acts like I haven't... how frustrating is that?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Stalker?

Very helpful! Now I know what to call it when that happens!! May I thank you both?

How would you like to thank us?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Did Michael do a search on a term and come up with a thread you posted? How awesome is that?

Is it only my East Coast peeps that know the term? Could this be a bit of local jargon?

And yes, I've had several things to eat already and my stomach acts like I haven't... how frustrating is that?

Would you beleive that this is strictly a New England thing? Kind of like a Frappe? Or American Chop Suey?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    How would you like to thank us?

However you like master?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    May I tell you all that DVS said I am not allowed to go home yet as I am to stay here and entertain her? :tongue:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    May I tell you all that DVS said I am not allowed to go home yet as I am to stay here and entertain her? :tongue:

Your going to entertain her with your tounge? May I watch?...lol
  • mjpTennis
    Options

Doesn't Pom own the internet? Does she control the search results today?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Don't you know that Al Gore, the inventor of the internet, still retains the rights to the search results?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Has my entertainment arrived?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    you called?